Ford GT supercar build with PROCHARGER F2:)

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
He is my newest project. A 05 Ford Gt, Going to have a killer motor capable of 8500rpms. Bryant billet crank, manley rods, diamond pistons, fox lake cnc'd heads, custom cams, Stainless Works 1 7/8/ to 2'' step headers custom by stainless designed by Me. Mcloed twin disk clutch, Some trans treatments like 300m shafts, cryod and micronited, 360 forged Straight five carbon wheels 21*13 rear and 20*9 fronts wrapped in blue carbon kevlar. Tires will be 355-25-21 rear and 275-35-20 fronts. Traction control that i have been working on. Ceramic Composite Rotors and brakes off the new zr1 which will drop 46lbs in rotating mass. Car will be painted Vista Blue with Tungstun stripes like my shelby. I used the factory blower and put a 1'' titanuim Shaft through it and then sealed of the area where the rotors were and then i am having Beck Mechanical turn that section into the intake with a sheetmetal elbow and a 90mm t.b on the pass side of the motor. The car is goin to Run on e85 also. Hope to have it done for texas mile in Oct.

Later Dan

www.thefordgt.com

gt5.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt3.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt1.jpg

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
thats going to be nasty!!! What kind of mph you hoping for?

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
thats going to be nasty!!! What kind of mph you hoping for?

NOT 300 LIKE THE OTHER JOKER haha:D

Actually @ 8500 in 5th it will go about 265-8mph and that is my goal. Like to go 240 plus in the mile. Most of the guys have only been able to go 222-232 in 5th cause they can only turn the motor about 7000rpms. After 7500 with hi hp the center mains will start to get beat up due to the fact that they don't have center counter weights. So i contractes Bryant Cranks to build some killer billet cranks. I will be using these cranks in the Gt500s also.

A Procharger F2 through a powerglide will make 1300rwhp. So i expect it to make around there.

www.thefordgt.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread