For those thatr havent seen the vids

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
you know whats so funny about you strokd you rag on me about missing a gear, then I see you In a video missing a gear racing foofinator in your orange car, to me thats down right embarrasing, on less than 500 rwhp.

What does rwhp have to do with how hard it is to shift a car...fox = 250 hp(a gracious 250 at that) and its much harder to drive than the cobra...:idea:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
you know whats so funny about you strokd you rag on me about missing a gear, then I see you In a video missing a gear racing foofinator in your orange car, to me thats down right embarrasing, on less than 500 rwhp.
I missed a gear racing Foof? You sure it was Foof and not someone else? Yea, I miss gears sometimes dude, but I don't fall back 5 car lengths.:thumbsup: I shift fast enough that sometimes my clutch is out before the shifter goes in gear... it happens if you shift fast enough.;-)

The race we were door-door, I didn't miss any gears... and the first race when we did brake stands, I let out because I jumped him by so much, wanted a more fair race. I think I've only raced him twice, so I dunno about me missing a gear against Jeremy.:poke:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
im just saying man no hard feelings, its all in good fun we will race, and it will be fun theres no need to take it any further than that see you fri.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
What does rwhp have to do with how hard it is to shift a car...fox = 250 hp(a gracious 250 at that) and its much harder to drive than the cobra...:idea:

damn you must really have mad driving skills 250 thats it, I was driving foxes, when you were in diapers.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
im just saying man no hard feelings, its all in good fun we will race, and it will be fun theres no need to take it any further than that see you fri.
I know, I'm just messin around, but I still don't think I missed any gears against Foof... he beat me because his car is faster.;-)

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

For some reason I can shift my '94 a lot better than my 03/04 swapped car. Both have Steeda Tri-Axes (I know, I know, I need an MGW for the T56). Might be because I drive the '94 every day.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
damn you must really have mad driving skills 250 thats it, I was driving foxes, when you were in diapers.

Read, think, think again, think harder, then reply.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Trick Pony said:
For some reason I can shift my '94 a lot better than my 03/04 swapped car. Both have Steeda Tri-Axes (I know, I know, I need an MGW for the T56). Might be because I drive the '94 every day.

I got the stock 92 tranny, with the semi-truck shifter option.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Shut the **** up, your shit is the slowest blower car I've ever seen, ****ing pathetic. Don't take it out on me, I already apologized for you having been kicked in the head by a horse.

:lol:

blownaltered said:
you couldn't even get me by half a car, and that is with you having double the boost I have, so go f*** yourself you little shit. Lets go to the track and see who runs better times you f***. Its either that or we can just go UFC style in the parking lot and see who the best man is.

:lol: :lol:

DHG BULLITT said:
Post the video then you little lying son of a bitch :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

blownaltered said:
I would send you the video, but you keep being a f*** stick, never talk shit to a person you want something from, so go f*** yourself I lost everybody knows that, I would have gave the video to you along time ago, if you weren't such a douche. So if you want your video come take it from me motherf***er.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DHG BULLITT said:
Don't be a hypocrite, you were a HUGGGGGEEE douche before the race...how my piggy cobra was gonna get drug blah blah, and then you lost, so now its on you, don't be a pussy.

:rockon: :bowdown:

blownaltered said:
Untill you can beet my N/A time don't bring my name up in a post about racing, leave me out of your bullshit with e-jones. I could give a f*** less about either one of you, you more than him, atleast he knows something about cars

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DHG BULLITT said:
Until I can beat your N/A time? How bout until YOU can beat YOUR N/A time...:lol:

*spits tea all over keyboard* :bowdown: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

I'm proud of you Sheldon. Well done. :thumbsup:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
lmao in the last quote of JKD made me laugh out loud. Go get em sheldon.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
lol lets not go the cheap route hehe. I thought you had a higher compression motor than me, Throw some juice on it.
That's not the cheap route, I've got a hook up. :D I do have higher compression, 9.85:1 vs you 8.5:1 (assuming it's still stock), but I've never been a fan of nitrous. I'd rather be boosted. :coolman:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
lightning_2000 said:
so is this race gonna be filmed? i wanna watch
It's not going to happen. EJones's motor is out of the car and in peices. The oil pump froze up.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Yep fully built stroker motor is in the works, happened after it was being dynod. or after one of the last pulls, no ones fault, just happens.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Yep fully built stroker motor is in the works, happened after it was being dynod. or after one of the last pulls, no ones fault, just happens.
Man that ****en blows... good luck with the new motor, can't wait to see what it picks up.:coolman:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Thanks Strokd, it should make 700-50 with the stroked out motor on 14-15 lbs, considering I already made 660 on 15 lbs, im getting the heads ported for the turbos, and running turbo grind cams, all billet internals, JE pistons. Im sure glad I had some money saved up.

Users who are viewing this thread