For those thatr havent seen the vids

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
I doesnt matter how bad I shift, I still win, whether its sheldons granny shifting, or whoever. To me its all about the fun of racing, I can admit I lost to sheldon once, and its not my fault he got owned on the 2nd race, that no one saw the 2nd race, my 9 lbs of boost on any terminator eaton, car wouldnt ever run right, strokd why dont you try running 13 degrees of timing in your parking cone or better yet your race car, and see how much power you make. Im betting you would barely make N/a, or even run right. Im pretty sure it wont be close to 515-520; which is pretty damn good for almost no timing.
I made 647 RW at 14 psi last time I had the timing down...That was a smaller blower and short (small) headers... it was at 16 degrees.:thumbsup: Don't compare a 281 to a 408... If my 86 had twin turbos, it'd be making 1200 rw or more.:D

PS, my "cone" is basically stock, I would try to race you in it, but you should own it, it's slow...:poke:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
mine so much quicker from a dig, since my turbos are non ball bearing, and spool up so quick. Boost is going up this week, so no matter if I miss a gear, its still hauling some ass, in a heavy ass vert.
This post just doesn't make too much since to me.. Ball bearing turbos spool up quicker then non ball bearing turbos do. They way you said it makes it sound that since your turbo's don't have ball bearings in them that it makes them spool quicker. Not true.. I don't know how fast that LT1 is but I'm sure that it isn't too fast.. Don't know too many fast LT1's.. Get some more seat time and shift that thing like you stole it.. If that tranny is built good it will handle it with no problem.. When I get my car back I want to run you.. I'll just be on the 175 shot not the 250 LOL...

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Thnx dan for the input, yes I need some seat time, thats all, yes its fully built or the tranny is, I havent really found a fast Ls1 or LT1 that has given me much competition. Im not bagging on them, just saying. I just need to shift harder, since the tranny is built with all hard, parts, I have the viper spec, 5th and 6th gear, viper out put shaft, so its going to be real hard to break along with the liberty 26 splin input shaft.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
damn thats nuts man, i hear you left off to shift, car falls out of camera, then you get in gear and VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Thats crazy man. Congrats!

-Paul

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
How much $$$...? I'll get the hatch out of storage and you can turn your boost up... dead stop on the street to 1/4 mile? Or we can go from a roll too if you want?:lol1:

Thats no problem with my boost turned all the way up, it should be a great race, win, lose, or draw im not afraid to lose money, I have plenty of it to spend, lol.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
This post just doesn't make too much since to me.. Ball bearing turbos spool up quicker then non ball bearing turbos do. They way you said it makes it sound that since your turbo's don't have ball bearings in them that it makes them spool quicker. Not true.. I don't know how fast that LT1 is but I'm sure that it isn't too fast.. Don't know too many fast LT1's.. Get some more seat time and shift that thing like you stole it.. If that tranny is built good it will handle it with no problem.. When I get my car back I want to run you.. I'll just be on the 175 shot not the 250 LOL...

sounds like fun, cant wait dan, I was saying its non ball bearing, and turbos are smaller 57's so its spools up much quicker. The housings are real big which leaves a lot of room to upgrade to 60's or even 67's down the road, with a built stroker motor, and auto combo very soon.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
How much $$$...? I'll get the hatch out of storage and you can turn your boost up... dead stop on the street to 1/4 mile? Or we can go from a roll too if you want?:lol1:

**** that, take him in the cone...you know you can. How are you gonna run around talking shit when you shift worse than I do eric? I'm thinking your gonna get drug by a yellow and orange eaton car from a dig and a red one from a roll. On video this time so you can't say what really happened didn't.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Ok well put some money on it, kid.

First of all, don't call me kid...I have more common sense in my left pinky toe than you do in your entire head. (Like not spending 16K on a car I don't know how to drive) Second the first race was all in good fun, I knew you couldn't drive the car because some people had told me. You turned it into what it is by claiming how you murdered me "up top" when you came around me with my brake lights on.

So we'll run again, if I win you shut your mouth, if you win you can brag about your little tt car all you want.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
First of all, don't call me kid...I have more common sense in my left pinky toe than you do in your entire head. (Like not spending 16K on a car I don't know how to drive) Second the first race was all in good fun, I knew you couldn't drive the car because some people had told me. You turned it into what it is by claiming how you murdered me "up top" when you came around me with my brake lights on.

So we'll run again, if I win you shut your mouth, if you win you can brag about your little tt car all you want.

no kid, because thats what you are, I have nothing to prove against you plus street racing is bad, I guy i know is in ICU because of streetr racing, that has an 03 cobra so if you want to keep putting your life on the line, go right ahead kid, and do that, if you really want some come to the track, where your little 9 second eigth mile time wont even cut it. I can run that fast in my daily.:loser:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
no kid, because thats what you are, I have nothing to prove against you plus street racing is bad, I guy i know is in ICU because of streetr racing, that has an 03 cobra so if you want to keep putting your life on the line, go right ahead kid, and do that, if you really want some come to the track, where your little 9 second eigth mile time wont even cut it. I can run that fast in my daily.:loser:

Ok now you just sound like a creepy pedophile, stfu with your bullshit. You just posted video of you street racing and now you're telling me not to do it...I don't even race that much...no where near as much as Jeremy for instance.

Take that piece to the track, I bet you couldn't even drive it to an 11 sec 1/4th, you're donnie reborn, add power...gain e/t, I :bowdown: to you because I have NO clue how you 2 buy go fast parts...and go slower.

blownaltered

Established Member
Hey Sheldon, how about you leave my name out of this shit, I'll slap your Ronald McDonald ass in the f***ing mouth. How do you like that you little smart mouth bitch.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Hey Sheldon, how about you leave my name out of this shit, I'll slap your Ronald McDonald ass in the f***ing mouth. How do you like that you little smart mouth bitch.

Shut the **** up, your shit is the slowest blower car I've ever seen, ****ing pathetic. Don't take it out on me, I already apologized for you having been kicked in the head by a horse.

Users who are viewing this thread