For those thatr havent seen the vids

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
What are talking about, its all in good fun, I was making close to 700 rwhp when it happened, sense has nothing to do with it, if you were even close to making that kind of power you would understand, I had already ordered the motor ahead of time because I knew the inevitable would happen with kind of power I am making or would be making, I have the money, and im will to spend it to go fast, no matter the cost.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
What are talking about, its all in good fun, I was making close to 700 rwhp when it happened, sense has nothing to do with it, if you were even close to making that kind of power you would understand, I had already ordered the motor ahead of time because I knew the inevitable would happen with kind of power I am making or would be making, I have the money, and im will to spend it to go fast, no matter the cost.

It wasn't a dig on you dude....

But you guys spend quite a bit of money on your rides!!

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Ok im just saying, some people want to go fast, and have a nice ride thats all im saying, to me and you can ask most anyone the faster you want to go the more money you will spend. Some go for the looks, and want to go fast but dont care to go faster, or have the means to thats all im saying. I guess what it all boils down to is what goal is to turn your car into a race car, mine I made in sleeper appearance with stock looking appearance on the outside, not many gauges, stock looking wheels, I dont even look at how much money I have spent, just much better its running.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Ok im just saying, some people want to go fast, and have a nice ride thats all im saying, to me and you can ask most anyone the faster you want to go the more money you will spend. Some go for the looks, and want to go fast but dont care to go faster, or have the means to thats all im saying. I guess what it all boils down to is what goal is to turn your car into a race car, mine I made in sleeper appearance with stock looking appearance on the outside, not many gauges, stock looking wheels, I dont even look at how much money I have spent, just much better its running.

a car with 400 hp from the factory is kind of hard to make a sleeper no matter how you look at it...unfortunately...most of the cars out there that will give you a good run are driven by people that understand exactly what they're getting into.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Damn E. That sucks ass.. Are you sure it was the oil pump that went out??? If the pump went out the presure gauge would read Zero wouldn't it? I would have figured the person running the dyno would have seen that and killed the motor before it locked up.. Just because a pump goes out doesn't mean that the motor is going to be locked up, there is still oil all on the crank to keep it lubed up enough so it won't spin the bearings if you are quick enough to turn the motor off and are using good oil.. Post up a dyno sheet of one of the last runs I would like to see it..

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your motor E. At least you are coming back bigger and better. Better learn how to make that thing hook on 15 lbs!

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Damn E. That sucks ass.. Are you sure it was the oil pump that went out??? If the pump went out the presure gauge would read Zero wouldn't it? I would have figured the person running the dyno would have seen that and killed the motor before it locked up.. Just because a pump goes out doesn't mean that the motor is going to be locked up, there is still oil all on the crank to keep it lubed up enough so it won't spin the bearings if you are quick enough to turn the motor off and are using good oil.. Post up a dyno sheet of one of the last runs I would like to see it..

yeah it wasnt the motor it was just the oil pump, the car was quickly turned off, no damage to the motor, im going to run the billet gear, billet oil pump from MMR. all aluminum motor, with all billet internals. stroked to a 302, it should even make 850 to the wheels on 17-18 lbs of boost, so I wont have to turn it up as much.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Trick Pony said:
Sorry to hear about your motor E. At least you are coming back bigger and better. Better learn how to make that thing hook on 15 lbs!

Thnx man the bad thing is the boost will come on so much quicker, which sux now because I was going to use some of the money to order a fully built lentech 4r70 automatic, oh well Guess that will have to wait, all things will come in time, im going to also go with a 10 point roll cage down the road as well.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
ok if you wanna be that way still, twice.

In your wet dreams boy Ive already beat you, so have nothing else to prove against you, im ready to run strokd, and Dan when I get it back win, lose, or draw it will be fun, I could miss a gear with a lot of power and still walk you spinning my tires all the way down the road.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:

I still need to get manny to email me the dyno sheet from 10.7 lbs and 15 lbs so I can post it soon dan, How is your car coming along.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:

yes but the stock oil pump gears disenigrated. with metal all in the motor, Im sure they can just use a pressure hose, and tiny pieces of metal out, im sure the new billet pump the motor would have still turned over, but I dont want to take any chances, thats why I had HPP start building the stroker motor, early last december.

adler

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
was making close to 700 rwhp when it happened, sense has nothing to do with it, if you were even close to making that kind of power you would understand
:lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHHA I just spit juice all over the keyboard

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
In your wet dreams boy Ive already beat you, so have nothing else to prove against you, im ready to run strokd, and Dan when I get it back win, lose, or draw it will be fun, I could miss a gear with a lot of power and still walk you spinning my tires all the way down the road.

Ok keep on thinking that...run the parking cone on low boost, I DARE you...

news flash, YOU CANNNNNNTTTT DRIVEEEE YOU DONNNNNTTT NEED MOOOREEE HOOOOOOORSSSSSEEEEE POWWWWERRRRRR

but good luck with the motor...why the stroker if the motor wasn't damaged?

JKD

Banned
Eric, that thing is going to be sick. Just keep it shiny side up. If I were brave enough I'd go for a ride in that thing, but riding in Strokd is as close to death as I would like to get for now. :p

Users who are viewing this thread