For those thatr havent seen the vids

JKD

Banned
Eric, you really need some seat time in that car. It will get better with the automatic though. Then itwill be just a matter of traction.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
lol, you non shifting ass.:D will you be ready for the DSG?:poke:
What in holy fu c k was that?:lol1:

It took about 3 car lenghts to go into gear, is the tranny that messed up?

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
What in holy fu c k was that?:lol1:

It took about 3 car lenghts to go into gear, is the tranny that messed up?

no but the tranny is built with all hard parts, its all viper spec, if you see the first race I never missed, a gear it takes time strokd, totally different thing. Once the auto goes its going to be gravy. I seriously doubt your cone can keep up strokd, mine so much quicker from a dig, since my turbos are non ball bearing, and spool up so quick. Boost is going up this week, so no matter if I miss a gear, its still hauling some ass, in a heavy ass vert.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
Eric, you really need some seat time in that car. It will get better with the automatic though. Then itwill be just a matter of traction.

yeah need the hoosiers, but they are so wide, I need to roll my fenders.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I doesnt matter how bad I shift, I still win, whether its sheldons granny shifting, or whoever. To me its all about the fun of racing, I can admit I lost to sheldon once, and its not my fault he got owned on the 2nd race, that no one saw the 2nd race, my 9 lbs of boost on any terminator eaton, car wouldnt ever run right, strokd why dont you try running 13 degrees of timing in your parking cone or better yet your race car, and see how much power you make. Im betting you would barely make N/a, or even run right. Im pretty sure it wont be close to 515-520; which is pretty damn good for almost no timing.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Im just begging for someone to run me from a dig.
How much $$$...? I'll get the hatch out of storage and you can turn your boost up... dead stop on the street to 1/4 mile? Or we can go from a roll too if you want?:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread