First stock customer owned demon to beat Dodges 9.65

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
In fairness you can get 100 at the pump in many areas.....
I’m not saying you can’t. I’m asking if the dealer or manufacturer allows the tank to be filled with race gas before the customer drives off in his new demon?

Race Gas Tune, is it on the demon at purchase or part of the crate? If it’s available at purchase like the boss jet was, will the dealer let you leave the lot with the tune when you buy?

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't really want to be part of the argument of beating a dead horse, as I legt don't care, but @ZYBORG you literally are on here beating your chest like you drag race every weekend and tell everyone to visit your youtube page to see how you race and you only have 10 video's of you do 60mph highway rolls? seriously?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't really want to be part of the argument of beating a dead horse, as I legt don't care, but @ZYBORG you literally are on here beating your chest like you drag race every weekend and tell everyone to visit your youtube page to see how you race and you only have 10 video's of you do 60mph highway rolls? seriously?

“Not wanna be a part of the argument”, while bringing attention to yourself and the argument. Lol

Get out of here man. You haven’t the slightest clue of what is going on here or what you talk about.

please do feel free and show us some footage of your incredible and lengthy experience in the world of racing (street racing, drags strip racing or road course racing). **** at this point I’ll even take footage of you playing with a go-kart. Lol

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
“Not wanna be a part of the argument”, while bringing attention to yourself and the argument. Lol

Get out of here man. You haven’t the slightest clue of what is going on here or what you talk about.

please do feel free and show us some footage of your incredible and lengthy experience in the world of racing (street racing, drags strip racing or road course racing). **** at this point I’ll even take footage of you playing with a go-kart. Lol

LOL, three of my hundreds of passes I've put on my car over the years of progressing with it.
Let see yours hot shot

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/whipple-2-9-track-passes.1180844/

My94GT

Established Member
I’m not saying you can’t. I’m asking if the dealer or manufacturer allows the tank to be filled with race gas before the customer drives off in his new demon?
Well with out the ECU in place it would be senseless to do so, I was more poking a joke at is it really race gas if sold to the public at the pump.

fret not though I know it is lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL, three of my hundreds of passes I've put on my car over the years of progressing with it.
Let see yours hot shot

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/whipple-2-9-track-passes.1180844/

According to your logic:

“way to beat your chest” about 3 mediocre passes at the strip.

At least you are actually driving a manual.

here you go, bro.

1371607143890.jpg

I’d recommend you stay off the limiter, bro. Don’t wanna blow the welds off your mani.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
According to your logic:

“way to beat your chest” about 3 mediocre passes at the strip.

At least you are actually driving a manual.

here you go, bro.

View attachment 1616070

I’d recommend you stay off the limiter, bro. Don’t wanna blow the welds off your mani.

thanks for the cookie and your expertise about driving my car.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
thanks for the cookie and your expertise about driving my car.

it ain’t no thing man, don’t even sweat it.

I am a huge 03/04 cobra fan. Had tons of fun humbling cocky terminator owners with a very basic bolt on C5 corvette back in the day.

numerous call outs and meet ups with members on here and other boards. Fun fun fun!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Still, this fundamentally goes back to the question of WTF is Ford doing by not having a drag pack.
The base is awesome, but just as you can add a ‘handling pack’, why not a ‘drag pack’?
I’d put big money on the take rate of a drag pack being higher than the handling pack.

Bingo, bingo, and BINGO!

Unfortunately, Ford prefers their men to be outfitted with man buns, neck beards, and incense cologne these days.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
To be fair, @ZYBORG has 42-45 videos if I counted well.

Solid channel, get some Gary Vee action going man! Post it everything, all things, and go multi platinum!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lets say u had a 1970 Hemi Cuda original with 10k miles on it sitting in a heated garage for the last 30 years. Everything stock except the tires cause one, they're no longer made and two, they're dry rotted 50 years later. So the owner puts on a set of new tires today. Is his car no longer a stock 1970 Hemi Cuda?

When will you ****ers understand....

That ain’t stock, mein... lol

change wheels = not stock

change tire = not stock

FJohnny

Established Member
Lets say u had a 1970 Hemi Cuda original with 10k miles on it sitting in a heated garage for the last 30 years. Everything stock except the tires cause one, they're no longer made and two, they're dry rotted 50 years later. So the owner puts on a set of new tires today. Is his car no longer a stock 1970 Hemi Cuda?

What? That cheating sack of shit changed his tires?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
To be fair, @ZYBORG has 42-45 videos if I counted well.

Solid channel, get some Gary Vee action going man! Post it everything, all things, and go multi platinum!

I didn’t always just ran my fingers on the keyboard. Never wrote a check my driving / knowledge couldn’t cash.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

there is a couple of different angles to look at it from.

A guy looking to buy said car for his driving pleasure, would call that stock and would not give a **** about the newer / different tires.

A collector looking to get said vehicle as a potential investment, looking for an absolute time capsule of an example, would likely not call that stock.

For purposes of comparing performance vehicles, the only “fair” way to compare is both cars stock or both modified. You can’t mod one and not the other and then call that a fair comparison.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
there is a couple of different angles to look at it from.

A guy looking to buy said car for his driving pleasure, would call that stock and would not give a **** about the newer / different tires.

A collector looking to get said vehicle as a potential investment, looking for an absolute time capsule of an example, would likely not call that stock.

For purposes of comparing performance vehicles, the only “fair” way to compare is both cars stock or both modified. You can’t mod one and not the other and then call that a fair comparison.

What is a demon owner throws regular ole street tires on the car once the factory drag radials are done? Is the car now no longer stock? Is it considered modded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What is a demon owner throws regular ole street tires on the car once the factory drag radials are done? Is the car now no longer stock? Is it considered modded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If tires are changed to anything other that what was provided by oem, then it can no longer be considered bone stock. It then would be “modded”.

This works both ways. If a Demon or Shelby changes its tires / wheels, it is no longer stock. It has been modified, altered, changed, modded. Capeesh ?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
If tires are changed to anything other that what was provided by oem, then it can no longer be considered bone stock. It then would be “modded”.

This works both ways. If a Demon or Shelby changes its tires / wheels, it is no longer stock. It has been modified, altered, changed, modded. Capeesh ?
So you agree changing wide tires provided by oem to skinnies is modded. Great!

Users who are viewing this thread