First stock customer owned demon to beat Dodges 9.65

My94GT

Established Member
By all terms it’s not stock as the wheel set up was different but it’s still damn impressive in my book as a wheel and tire swap is literally nothing.

he did manage a 9.68 in complete stock trim down to the nitto tires from what I read so that’s pretty damn cool.

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I read it.
Your thread title says otherwise while the hyper link description is more accurate

*edit* good for driver/owner of said Demon. Guessing he weighs more than that bean pole that was driving the 9.65

Also, won't be coming back to this thread after this. 90% of the people that post in these threads will argue with a ****ing wall.

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
upload_2019-12-20_22-34-45.jpeg

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Impressive. I will be more impressed when anyone, Ford and Chevrolet especially, make anything that can come close to a demon in the 1/4 in whatever the subjective and beaten to death definition of "stock" is. I am kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on one.

These threads are fun. I have no idea why it chaps so many asses to talk Dodge Demon.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Before the Demon, no one ever considered tires as a part that needed to be stock in order to be considered "stock". It only mattered if it was a street tire, dr, or slick.

Perhaps "As delivered by the manufacturer" is a better term to use than "stock".

Though it's not stock, a wheel swap isn't meaningful. The tires could be argued, especially since there's a tenth between the dr he used and the OEM nittos.

And no, a 9.68 isn't faster than a 9.65 but does it really matter? There's already been a person that trashed the time "HuR dUr TwO yEaRs LaTeR...". Nevermind the fact that there's a 4300lb car running in the NINES, from the factory, with a warssnty you can use on a race track .

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I will agree the rim an tire change take away from it, but not enough for me to still give the car credit! I can personally vouch for the driver. I am hoping to get mine to the 9.65 in 2020, its hard finding a track that won't boot you off however. THIS is my biggest challenge!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
When will you ****ers understand....

That ain’t stock, mein... lol

change wheels = not stock

change tire = not stock

Users who are viewing this thread