First stock customer owned demon to beat Dodges 9.65

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Meh. I went 123 mph e85 tune only with my cheapo, poor guy Mustang.

Not impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

But what was the resale value of yer cheapo mustang and how did it do on very twistiful roadways?

Also how many potential hp can yer cheapo mustang hold? The gt350 mill is pretty stout for holding boost. Fathouse runs the stock flat plane crank with just rods and pistons for 1400whp

Anyways, point being, gt500 is raping gt350, hellcat is slowly walking it. Demons are aggressively walking hellcats from vids I’ve seen. My brain is deducing that a demon will need race gas and all the gimmicks like skinnies and seat pulled to put more than 2 cars on a gt500 from a 40 or 60 roll.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m gonna laugh at zyborg when a 2020 gt500 runs door to door with a pump gas stock demon on YouTube, or likely passes it.

why would that be, champ?

you gonna be happy when someone handicaps a Demon so they can beat it with a 500? Lol

I’m laughing at you right meow.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
why would that be, champ?

you gonna be happy when someone handicaps a Demon so they can beat it with a 500? Lol

I’m laughing at you right meow.

I laughed at yer 5-8 year old street racing channel when you called out a guy who goes to the drag strip more than once a week... just saying.

I’m gonna be happy when the dodge trolls on this site get their humble pie.

A modded tune/skinny/filter/drag radial gt500 will beat a stock crate demon from a roll. No news flash, one is thankfully stock and keeps its warranty, the other is heavily modified and has voided its warranty.

What happened to you man? You used to try less and do more

Edit*** Seats pulled too! The demon will Be stock with seats pulled since the crate comes with a socket wrench, meanwhile the cheating gt500 will be heavily gutted with the seats pulled since it does not come with a socket set. Damn cheating ford guys always comparing stock dodge vs modded ford stuff.

This shit is lame. Thankfully when the stock demon owner is mounting his newly purchased front runners at the local tire store on his stock skinny’s from his aftermarket stock crate, he can burrow his eyebrows at the cheating ford gt500 owner who is mounting his newly purchased aftermarket skinny front tires on his aftermarket not stock skinny wheels he bought from amazon, not ford.

Seriously, this is such mindless stupidity it’s painful to spell out to people how ridiculous it is. Never mind a stock demon with a stock aftermarket crate and mounted/balanced front runners is $85,501 plus fees and tax and markup and bla bla and a 2020 gt500 with a race/e85 tune, filter, drag radials, skinnies with tires, and a socket kit is ~$77,500 plus fees, tax, markups etc.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Asking /demanding the Demon runs without the OEM Dodge race gas tune, race wheels, seat delete is as ludicrous as demanding the CFTP Shelby runs the road course without its aero or carbon fiber wheels and stickier tires.

GTFO!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Asking /demanding the Demon runs without the OEM Dodge race gas tune, race wheels, seat delete is as ludicrous as demanding the CFTP Shelby runs the road course without its aero or carbon fiber wheels and stickier tires.

GTFO!

No, demon comes delivered on square 315’s, it’s crate is aftermarket. Ecru must be installed by dodge to keep warranty.

Gt500 cftp final assembly is at the dealer. Even the track packs final assembly is at the dealer BEFORE you pick it up.

Note: When he leaves, the final assembly is done.

The cftp doesn’t ship until spring because the tires are not good in cold. Wheels and tires are mounted at delivery.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Also, I’m totally fine with running a car on carbon wheels/tires to see how it stacks up against a gt500 cftp. Setup and track prep to even out cars is not mods I consider big deals. I’d rather see how two cars compare on similar tires/track prep vs one on slicks and the other on snow tires or one on handling tires and the other on mud boggers

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
But what was the resale value of yer cheapo mustang and how did it do on very twistiful roadways?

Also how many potential hp can yer cheapo mustang hold? The gt350 mill is pretty stout for holding boost. Fathouse runs the stock flat plane crank with just rods and pistons for 1400whp

Anyways, point being, gt500 is raping gt350, hellcat is slowly walking it. Demons are aggressively walking hellcats from vids I’ve seen. My brain is deducing that a demon will need race gas and all the gimmicks like skinnies and seat pulled to put more than 2 cars on a gt500 from a 40 or 60 roll.

Resale value? Lmao. We are taking about racing bro, not plastic bubble vehicles. You one of the guys who worries about saving the pussy for the next guy? I’m not. I want to maximize my vehicle performance for the dollar spent, period.

You do realize the foundation of, and technology progression of the voodoo and predator came from the coyote, right?

Both are very stout mills, sure but the coyote crank will also do 1400 whp with “just rods and pistons”—all day long.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I laughed at yer 5-8 year old street racing channel when you called out a guy who goes to the drag strip more than once a week... just saying.

I’m gonna be happy when the dodge trolls on this site get their humble pie.

A modded tune/skinny/filter/drag radial gt500 will beat a stock crate demon from a roll. No news flash, on is thankfully stock and keeps its warranty, the other is heavily modified and has voided its warranty.

What happened to you man? You used to try less and do more

Edit*** Seats pulled too! The demon will Be stock with seats pulled since the crate comes with a socket wrench, meanwhile the cheating gt500 will be heavily gutted with the seats pulled since it does not come with a socket set. Damn cheating ford guys always comparing stock dodge vs modded ford stuff.

This shit is lame.

That’s hilarious, bro.

You think that the guy going to a drag strip, with an auto car AWD, makes him an expert? LOL...

An expert on what exactly?

What are you saying? Was that like a “clever” dig at my experience as a street racer? Lol

after many years of success as a street racer and providing content and this is what I get?

Okay man. You hurt me, bro.

bcf785da723b98efc01d343f07539362.jpg

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Resale value? Lmao. We are taking about racing bro, not plastic bubble vehicles. You one of the guys who worries about saving the pussy for the next guy? I’m not. I want to maximize my vehicle performance for the dollar spent, period.

You do realize the foundation of, and technology progression of the voodoo and predator came from the coyote, right?

Both are very stout mills, sure but the coyote crank will also do 1400 whp with “just rods and pistons”—all day long.

I beat the **** out of everything haha, there’s no pussy left, trust me haha. I’m dealing with a legitimately snapped wastegate actuator on my 80,000 mile daily driven eco tech gm product as well as 2 loose motor mounts and a stripped balancer... but from 0-100, I got that little front driver to hang with 300awhp sti’s etc...

My cobra is equally hard life lived... same my work trucks and all.

My point wasn’t saving pussy, my point was regardless of how you drive it, the Shelby will be worth basically double what the gt is after 5 years of driving either how ever you want equally so, so the $15k upfront cost to me is fine considering it’s a better overall package and holds its value waaay better. I like other trucks more than Tacoma’s but I’ll but a Tacoma vs a silverado for a dd or whatever every time because as a daily, no brainer.

If yer buying a manual gt, just spring for a gt350 imo. The extra $15k is well worth it.

I know all about the coyote architecture, it’s modular predecessor, how they work, what breaks, etc. The gt350 runs a stronger mill than a stock gt.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That’s hilarious, bro.

You think that the guy going to a drag strip, with an auto car AWD, makes him an expert? LOL...

An expert on what exactly?

What are you saying? Was that like a “clever” dig at my experience as a street racer? Lol

after many years of success as a street racer and providing content and this is what I get?

Okay man. You hurt me, bro.

View attachment 1616026

I’m sorry yer feelings are hurt. Internet hug bro. I won’t do it again, promise.

Him going to a drag strip every week means he sees cars drag race at a drag strip every week though, is that ok with you that he has more experience drag racing since he goes there often? I don’t know if he does or doesn’t have a YouTube channel showing his experience, but it sounds legit. I could be wrong.

I will say nice content and runs on yer channel, and good job on uploading videos for those years. You’ve done the street racing scene many honors man, you are an inspiration to all us street cruisers. Mad props sir.

All joking aside nice vids, but the guy said drag strip experience. Vids were nostalgic, reminded me of many fun times I’ve also had over the years. Yer first vid with the yellow sn95/c5 z06 etc took me back to a simpler time when my biggest priorities were making it to pay day and saving for car parts, and avoiding passing out with shoes on at house parties. Blink 182 and some stained on the radio... **** I’ll take a time machine please

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m sorry yer feelings are hurt. Internet hug bro. I won’t do it again, promise.

Him going to a drag strip every week means he sees cars drag race at a drag strip every week though, is that ok with you that he has more experience drag racing since he goes there often? I don’t know if he does or doesn’t have a YouTube channel showing his experience, but it sounds legit. I could be wrong.

I will say nice content and runs on yer channel, and good job on uploading videos for those years. You’ve done the street racing scene many honors man, you are an inspiration to all us street cruisers. Mad props sir.

All joking aside nice vids, but the guy said drag strip experience. Vids were nostalgic, reminded me of many fun times I’ve also had over the years. Yer first vid with the yellow sn95/c5 z06 etc took me back to a simpler time when my biggest priorities were making it to pay day and saving for car parts, and avoiding passing out with shoes on at house parties. Blink 182 and some stained on the radio... **** I’ll take a time machine please

Feel-u.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Its tough to run these cars (Demon vs GT500) stock for stock because they’re fundamentally different.
Quite simply, the Demon comes stock with Drag Radials.
The real comparison is between the Redeye and the GT500, as both are still currently on sale. Still, who really wants to see either on the strip with stock rubber?
Throw the same DRs on both cars (hell you could use the NT05R that’s stock on the Demon and include all 3) and see what happens.
To me, that’s the best stock comparison—same DR on each car, all else stock.
Still, this fundamentally goes back to the question of WTF is Ford doing by not having a drag pack.
The base is awesome, but just as you can add a ‘handling pack’, why not a ‘drag pack’?
I’d put big money on the take rate of a drag pack being higher than the handling pack.
And last, stock is boring to me.
Let’s see what the 500 does in the hands of the average enthusiast: pulley, tune, CAI, E85, drag wheel/tires.
We all know the Demon and Redeye are formidable in that form, but I’ll still take the ‘easy’ 800rwhp DCT GT500 as my choice.
-J

My94GT

Established Member
Its tough to run these cars (Demon vs GT500) stock for stock because they’re fundamentally different.
Quite simply, the Demon comes stock with Drag Radials.
The real comparison is between the Redeye and the GT500, as both are still currently on sale. Still, who really wants to see either on the strip with stock rubber?
Throw the same DRs on both cars (hell you could use the NT05R that’s stock on the Demon and include all 3) and see what happens.
Still, this fundamentally goes back to the question of WTF is Ford doing by not having a drag pack.
The base is awesome, but just as you can add a ‘handling pack’, why not a ‘drag pack’?
I’d put big money on the take rate of a drag pack being higher than the handling pack.
And last, stock is boring to me.
Let’s see what the 500 does in the hands of the average enthusiast: pulley, tune, CAI, E85, drag wheel/tires.
We all know the Demon and Redeye are formidable in that form, but I’ll still take the ‘easy’ 800rwhp DCT GT500 as my choice.
-J

tune and tire on the GT500, my money is it becomes a drivers race and by drivers race really who has the better RT and hooks out of the hole.

however I agree, it’s funny everyone is crying over stock blah blah. Put at least a tire on both and level the field if you want a real comparison. Hell doesn’t the red eye and hell cat run around on crappy Goodyear’s stock?

PIPO

Established Member

This is what I said a while back. Why keep comparing it to the demon when there’s a RedEye? Both cars on a tire with average drivers, would be really close with the GT500 probably edging it 7 out of 10 races.

Users who are viewing this thread