FINALLY DONE!! First F1X procharger on a coyote EVER!!!

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Hard to beat the sound of blower cars. This is the smallest cubic inch engine I have seen run one of these. With the efficiency of these heads, compression and engine RPM capability, it will be to your advantage. Should be interesting what you find out. What kind of blower RPM are you going to turn? What rib is that belt setup? You've got to spin them fairly hard to get the advantage of that impeller design. It's a proven blower in heads up racing if not spun past its intended RPM. The new F1X-12 is bad, bad sumbitch.

blk00gtvert

Established Member
Hard to beat the sound of blower cars. This is the smallest cubic inch engine I have seen run one of these. With the efficiency of these heads, compression and engine RPM capability, it will be to your advantage. Should be interesting what you find out. What kind of blower RPM are you going to turn? What rib is that belt setup? You've got to spin them fairly hard to get the advantage of that impeller design. It's a proven blower in heads up racing if not spun past its intended RPM. The new F1X-12 is bad, bad sumbitch.

yes in working with procharger on this we are aware we have to spin the shit out of it..lol

its a 12 rib setup. we are currently running a 4.5 pulley which will spin it 64,200 rpm@7000rpm and 68,800 @ 7500 rpm. SHOULD be enough to use this blower.... but i have a 4 inch here that will max the blower out (72,000 @7000) but that pulley i happen to be afraid of....lol.

for the record this is not a f1x-12 it the regular f1x

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
yes in working with procharger on this we are aware we have to spin the shit out of it..lol

its a 12 rib setup. we are currently running a 4.5 pulley which will spin it 64,200 rpm@7000rpm and 68,800 @ 7500 rpm. SHOULD be enough to use this blower.... but i have a 4 inch here that will max the blower out (72,000 @7000) but that pulley i happen to be afraid of....lol.

for the record this is not a f1x-12 it the regular f1x

That unit is definitely capable of making some steam. Do you have a power/E.T. goal? And I know yours is not the -12, just stating that they new version is the cats meow.

cb900f

Established Member
Says posted Oct 8th, 2013

[video=youtube;LEHOGXkbvcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEHOGXkbvcI[/video]

blk00gtvert

Established Member
That unit is definitely capable of making some steam. Do you have a power/E.T. goal? And I know yours is not the -12, just stating that they new version is the cats meow.

ya the 12 is a bad bitch for sure. no real goal other than to go 8s easily....

Says posted Oct 8th, 2013

[video=youtube;LEHOGXkbvcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEHOGXkbvcI[/video]

thats bizar. procharger says its never been done. and that in the video does seem to look like one but also how the hell do you have a x and it only make 680? possibly a typo and its a f1c? hell the x was barely out in 2013... idk... but if he did im sad now...lol

Don't threaten ME with a good time. lol I'm just up the road in Parrish (and have the baby P1 on my Boss).

how have i not seen this car? i live in parrish as well. actually over in chelsey oaks... stop by the shop man!!!

blk00gtvert

Established Member
update:

well it apears the svt comunity was correct...lol out of fuel....:(

cant get it over 6500....

BUT its making this on 12 degrees of timing....lmao

looking VERY promising

so ordered a whole system and FIC 1650 injectors.

anyone need a jackle system ? lol

Video on the way soon

dyno.jpg

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Very cool build bro I used to be a Procharger guy. Miss it well not really good luck with it. I thought Joe Coffeeman had an F1-X in his coyote before he wrecked it but I could be mistaken.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Nice man! Sounds awesome and is making stupid power like we all thought.. Sucks about the fuel system, but I didn't think it would get you much 800 lol

blk00gtvert

Established Member
Very cool build bro I used to be a Procharger guy. Miss it well not really good luck with it. I thought Joe Coffeeman had an F1-X in his coyote before he wrecked it but I could be mistaken.

Coffee man had a f1c
Nice man! Sounds awesome and is making stupid power like we all thought.. Sucks about the fuel system, but I didn't think it would get you much 800 lol

Ya just did the whole fore system with three 465

I'll be updating soon ;)

D98GT

Established Member
So those numbers were on E85? Maybe I can stretch the jackal system to reach my goals on race fuel then

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Fantastic and congrats. That torque is crazy....

Seems like a ton of boost to get 840whp though?

EDIT--just read your 12* timing number...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread