Ex Wives

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I wonder how often gay male couples beat the shit out of each other.
That “don’t hit the woman” kinda goes out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I read somewhere that gay male couples actually do much better than the man hating carpet munchers.. dykes have a higher instance of domestic incidents, divorce etc… just proving women can’t get along period..

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder how often gay male couples beat the shit out of each other.
That “don’t hit the woman” kinda goes out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I think about being gay ALL the time. Have a dude to hang out with. Play sports, watch sports. Family dynamic would be simple.

Wouldn't have to decorate, things would be easy.

Hell, I’d even accept a blowjob. Things would be weird though when he wanted one back.

What can I say, I’m selfish (and not gay).

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think about being gay ALL the time. Have a dude to hang out with. Play sports, watch sports. Family dynamic would be simple.

Hell, I’d even accept a blowjob. Things would be weird though when he wanted one back.

Netflix GIF
Netflix GIF

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Was just talking to my mom the other day about women now and how screwed up their priorities are and how society has warped their heads. She just turned 68 and my dad 70 last week so they're much more traditional, and what they see in society and younger people in general is complete opposite of what they know and grew up with. I'm 38 now and the last of the kids not married. I'm fully okay with marriage or staying single if I have to, but preferably I want marriage because being alone really does suck. I'm a cautious one though and I'm not going to stay with someone I'm not attracted to or annoys me, and Ive dumped girls for exactly those things because I just dont have the patience for it.

My most recent ex was awesome though. A real sweetheart and my best friend and I wanted to marry her, but her absusive ex husband screwed her up too much apparently and she couldn't commit so we ended after that. It was hard to find the rationale in her reasoning for breaking up because it was a good relationship and why ruin a good thing and work through the problems together? But I think a key factor is girls don't want to feel like the problem in the relationship, they want to be the one that's fixing and saving someone else as everyone knows. I was technically the savior in that relationship and she always felt like the broken one and so she convinced herself she wasn't prepared for something more and that it had to be broken off. I feel it was ultimately pointless because she was completely functional and open to talking about the scars from the past marriage. I understood that it's a healing process that can take years or decades but the self-destruction of the relationship still took place.

I feel like most men's priorities stayed about the same with much less deviation compared to women. We all mostly want that picturesque American life with wife and kids and a home, but with women, the needs and expectations are completely ridiculous and unobtainable for them and most men, but they think they'll get it, and then before they know it they're all dried up and ugly and can't conceive and by that point they've squandered multiple good opportunities.

Not sure that pertains to the thread since I'm not married or divorced but I guarantee a lot of the divorces are caused by the values women have currently adopted. Even women who are relatively Conservative still hold many leftist ideals because it's in their nature, and leftist ideas are toxic and destructive to any relationship.
This is very sad IMO. Great girl it sounds like, and I'm close to your parents age. Our age will show you the wiseness if that's even a word,

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have seen a trend with wife's in their early to mid 40's leaving a marriage. I know of 6 guys who have had this happen to them (myself included). Every time the husband was blindsided by the decision of their wife.
Every time after the divorce, the ex wife was more miserable than before.
They have been brain washed into thinking that they deserve "more".
Each time they ended up with less.
It is tragic.
Feminism is a disease.
It destroys women, it destroys family's, it devastates the children that are involved.
All 3 of my children hate their mother. They know she is a selfish Bitch.
She is going to die a lonely, friendless, spiteful woman. And she will not know why.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This is very sad IMO. Great girl it sounds like, and I'm close to your parents age. Our age will show you the wiseness if that's even a word,

I still think she is, and it's water under the bridge now, but still sucks. I just know it's relationships like that that thousands of men are going through. You find what you're looking for only to have it fall apart time after time. Doesn't surprise me why so many have given up on dating altogether and why so many marriages fall apart.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I have seen a trend with wife's in their early to mid 40's leaving a marriage. I know of 6 guys who have had this happen to them (myself included). Every time the husband was blindsided by the decision of their wife.
It is tragic.
Feminism is a disease.
It destroys women, it destroys family's, it devastates the children that are involved.
She is going to die a lonely, friendless, spiteful woman. And she will not know why.
Seen this several times as well

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It is tragic.
Feminism is a disease.

200% On point.

Part of that is social media, another part of that is cucked men, the other portion is women growing increasingly “masculine”. A recipe for the absolution of the family / household.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I still think she is, and it's water under the bridge now, but still sucks. I just know it's relationships like that that thousands of men are going through. You find what you're looking for only to have it fall apart time after time. Doesn't surprise me why so many have given up on dating altogether and why so many marriages fall apart.
It's crazy this is happening all over. I know a handful of guys in their 30's and 40's that basically given up for the time being trying to find someone. And it's sad because some would like to get married and start a family.

And the standards have changed according to them. You better be at least 6ft tall, make 6 figures, and not support Trump. Dating online, women are making crazy demands like this.

I would never date again if something happened to my wife and I. I'd stay a bachelor.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Well then.. this is great.

Mine went off on me today because.. she went to lunch with her best friend.

I left work, and proceeded to drive home as per normal

I didn’t look at her location to see if she was still out at lunch 2 hours later and just went home instead of asking why lunch was taking 2 hours

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's crazy this is happening all over. I know a handful of guys in their 30's and 40's that basically given up for the time being trying to find someone. And it's sad because some would like to get married and start a family.

And the standards have changed according to them. You better be at least 6ft tall, make 6 figures, and not support Trump. Dating online, women are making crazy demands like this.

I would never date again if something happened to my wife and I. I'd stay a bachelor.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Yeah, the online dating scene is a joke. I did meat my ex on there but I also got her after her being on there for only 2 weeks so she didn't really get too into it enough to be jaded by all the crap that goes around the dating sites. I've gone on probably 100+ dates from online dating and only 4 or 5 of those got a 2nd and 3rd date and 3 turned into relationships, the rest were a waste of time.

I know I shouldn't make another profile but it's the easiest way to meet women and I'm trying to tell myself if I do that I'll be more picky in who I choose to go out with. The other part of me remembers how toxic it is sometimes and how many girls there like you stated so is it really worth it?

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member

What in TARNATION is going on around here!!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

IMG_1531.GIF

Users who are viewing this thread