Dumbass bouncer gets screwed by the long arm of the law, for being a POS bully!

mnewxcv

Established Member
Gonna call the kid a pussy he was already being hit might as well go for broke if you get your ass whipped the cops come and he is still ****ed, I am a big guy but I always got a pistol in case I am out numbered

do you bring your pistol to the strip club? lol

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Don't know if you guys have seen this one yet, but it is another video made by the scumbags pulling the assault.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Exactly what happened to a friend of mine the night of his batchelor party. Random thugs stormed him and his friend on the way to a bar in Trenton NJ. He was making the same "sleeping" sounds and died that night from a snapped brain stem.

I had to find his wife and bring her to the hospital. Worst night of my life.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty graphic and condemning, so this guy should get some jail time. Apparently the accomplice (bouncer probably) took the video and they think maybe the two had a falling out so it was posted on YouTube. Since that is a stupid thing to do it would see the camera guy wanted revenge on the bouncer so committed the assault. I'll bet this guy wasn't the first one assaulted. They likely picked guys they could threaten and who wouldn't report anything to the cops. Thankfully the guy DID get caught. YouTube FTW!

Common

Established Member
Respectfully, you are incorrect and assuming alot. I'm a ranked student under Rorion Gracie and you'd be surprised what someone like myself is capable of, especially against a sloppy untrained fighter like some bar bouncer.

Alot of BJJ guys like myself also train alot of stand up training as well, but the difference between us and most other martial artists is that we train all out everyday, full sparring. So we get a ton of real world experience in the process of our training. Don't label a BJJ practioner as solely a grounf fighter, I can just as easily choke you to sleep standing as I can on the ground. :)

As for his size, it means little in regards to a BJJ practioner. BJJ by design is made for a smaller opponent to defeat a larger one using leverage and patience. Helio Gracie was a mere 125lbs and had no problem defeating wrestlers 250lbs+. We've got women in our schools that will embarrass alot of guys who think they can fight, let alone average guys. :)

Son, you wouldn't do jack against two dudes SIGNIFICANTLY larger than you in a cramped bathroom. Then again, this is SVTP, everyone is an MMA fighter and can whoop on two dudes bigger than them, AT THE SAME TIME. Seriously?.....you also assume bouncers have zero fighting experience?....c'mon now....

I don't care about your skill level really, there are factors here Bruce Lee would have a tough time overcoming.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Exactly what happened to a friend of mine the night of his batchelor party. Random thugs stormed him and his friend on the way to a bar in Trenton NJ. He was making the same "sleeping" sounds and died that night from a snapped brain stem.

AHHHH !! Trenton NJ Tim. I use to live in S. Jersey when I was a kid. Not too bad back then.

Several years ago, I was in Trenton, right at the DMV downtown. I was just getting in my car when I looked up and saw 4, older teenagers, to early twenties, just walk right up behind a guy in a 3 piece suit, on his cell, take it away from him, run about 50 feet down the street and start using the phone.

The guy stepped into a storefront doorway. The kids are now about 1/8 mile from me. I called 911 and gave the best description I could, but who knows whatever happened. I wasn't gonna chase the kids for a cell phone. Who knows if they had weapons or not.

I had a concealed weapons permit to carry loaded firearms, but not in NJ. Was not a resident there and no reciprocacy with that state, so I had no pistol on me either..

Crazy world any more..

MGC

Established Member

Wow... I'm sorry for your loss, may he RIP. did they at least find the POS's that did it?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I train bathroomwando, that big stool would have received the beat down of his life!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

Wow man, that's ****ed up. :nonono::nonono:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
looked legit. that kid might have been a drug dealer and he got some of what he deserves. this bouncer should receive a medal of some sort. and i'm being serious. that guy barely even hit that kid. and for all i know, or care for that matter, he was selling drugs.

crazycarlo

Established Member
that bouncer is a piece of crap and I hope he gets his S*** pushed in when he's in jail. With that being said hes pretty lucky the guy didnt come back armed and wait for him. I mean whats he gonna do report it to the cops that the guy he robbed earlier re robbed him bahahahaha or worse. cause I have to admit it would be pretty tempting!

rust0r

Established Member
Son, you wouldn't do jack against two dudes SIGNIFICANTLY larger than you in a cramped bathroom. Then again, this is SVTP, everyone is an MMA fighter and can whoop on two dudes bigger than them, AT THE SAME TIME. Seriously?.....you also assume bouncers have zero fighting experience?....c'mon now....

I don't care about your skill level really, there are factors here Bruce Lee would have a tough time overcoming.

^This

5"6 145lb 20year old backed up into a corner, with two 6"2+ 250lb bouncers not 2 feet from him in his face. I would accept peoples argument POSSIBLY if it was a 1v1 fight and he had GSP skills that he might make it out of there. However dealing with two bouncers of that size given the position he was in, not much is going to be happening other than him going to the hospital.

This whole "I would choke them out standing up" shit is retarded, you do realize in a street fight against MULTIPLE people, choking someone out leaves you completely prone to attacks from others correct? The bouncer with the video camera isn't going to wait until his buddy is asleep to rain down his large godlike black fists upon your face and body.

There is a reason the UFC and other leagues have weight divisions, because size does matter to an extent. Based on how some of the people talk on this forum, I would expect to see Clay Guida fighting Brock Lesnar at the next PPV and taking even odds.

looked legit. that kid might have been a drug dealer and he got some of what he deserves. this bouncer should receive a medal of some sort. and i'm being serious. that guy barely even hit that kid. and for all i know, or care for that matter, he was selling drugs.

I hope you're never summoned for jury duty. You're an idiot.

black 10th vert

Established Member
now that was ****ed up. but i didn't recognize any of them as being the guy in the op vid.

Sorry, I just realized my wording made it look like I was saying it was the same guys. It was not, but I was saying it was a similar situation where the people committing the assault made their own incriminating video. To my knowledge these d-bags haven't been caught, though.

black 10th vert

Established Member
^This

5"6 145lb 20year old backed up into a corner, with two 6"2+ 250lb bouncers not 2 feet from him in his face. I would accept peoples argument POSSIBLY if it was a 1v1 fight and he had GSP skills that he might make it out of there. However dealing with two bouncers of that size given the position he was in, not much is going to be happening other than him going to the hospital.

This whole "I would choke them out standing up" shit is retarded, you do realize in a street fight against MULTIPLE people, choking someone out leaves you completely prone to attacks from others correct? The bouncer with the video camera isn't going to wait until his buddy is asleep to rain down his large godlike black fists upon your face and body.

There is a reason the UFC and other leagues have weight divisions, because size does matter to an extent. Based on how some of the people talk on this forum, I would expect to see Clay Guida fighting Brock Lesnar at the next PPV and taking even odds.

I hope you're never summoned for jury duty. You're an idiot.

I can see where the guy you quoted was coming from. If you watch the video, it does appear that the kid was selling drugs in their establishment, and got caught. In that situation, a nice beatdown was probably justified. It's not likely he would go to the cops either. The only reason the bouncers got nailed was because they were cocky, and posted the video evidence that showed who they were.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Respectfully, you are incorrect and assuming alot. I'm a ranked student under Rorion Gracie and you'd be surprised what someone like myself is capable of, especially against a sloppy untrained fighter like some bar bouncer.

Alot of BJJ guys like myself also train alot of stand up training as well, but the difference between us and most other martial artists is that we train all out everyday, full sparring. So we get a ton of real world experience in the process of our training. Don't label a BJJ practioner as solely a grounf fighter, I can just as easily choke you to sleep standing as I can on the ground. :)

As for his size, it means little in regards to a BJJ practioner. BJJ by design is made for a smaller opponent to defeat a larger one using leverage and patience. Helio Gracie was a mere 125lbs and had no problem defeating wrestlers 250lbs+. We've got women in our schools that will embarrass alot of guys who think they can fight, let alone average guys. :)

mb09dt.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
He's going to get charged for kidnapping too for locking the door. Dumbass POS.

yep, plus robbery.

let see here...

kidnapping
battery
assault
robbery

and im sure there are some other ones im not thinking of.

he can also sue the strip club in civil court for each of these things since the bouncer is an employee. has all the evidence he needs right here. that kids going to own the strip club.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Dude! i train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well! My coach is Evaldo Lima his school is down in Long Beach, Neutral Grounds Jiu Jitsu, Royce just promoted me to blue!

Well hello there brother. I was just recently at the academy in Torrance for some sessions with Rener and Ryron, it's just amazing what they can do for your game. Amazing. :)

LOL, I get what you saying about all these recent MMA wannabes with the MMA getting so mainstream the last few years, I assure you thats not the case here. Everyone here on this board respects 04sleeper, feel free to ask him about me and he will tell you about me. :)

As for what I would, I can tell you what I wouldn't do and thats stand there getting hammered on, that won't happen. Would I get worked? Possibly, anything can happen, but it's better than standing there getting smacked around.

We get bouncers, military personel, security and law enforcement officers that come into the school all the time. Huge guys, alot of them have been in alot of fights too. The difference is that they have all been in fights with like this guy in the video above, untrained and sloppy street fighters. All of these wannabe toughguys get absolutely destroyed even by our white belts who have only 6 months expierience. The level of control that a BJJ practioner learns is second to none compared to any other.

I know you've got your mind made up on it. So I offer this, if you are ever in the DFW area, please contact me I will give you some free lessons, or you can come in and do a famous Gracie challenge if you like. That means you can use any strikes and techniques you want and blast me all out and all I can do is use BJJ. The Gracies have been using this method to convert people who are convinced otherwise for a very long time. Afterwards, we laugh, have a beer and you continue on in your journey into Gracie BJJ. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread