Dumbass bouncer gets screwed by the long arm of the law, for being a POS bully!

Common

Established Member
Wow.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Kajvsds-I"]YouTube - Platinum Premier stripclub bouncer beats up customer in bathroom & steals money[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea-rJFB3PiI"]YouTube - Update: MA stripclub bouncer to face charges after assault video hits the net[/nomedia]

Last edited:

blueovalfan

Established Member
Man that makes my blood boil, ****ing piece of shit. Makes you wonder how many people he has done that to over the time he had worked there.

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
He's lucky the guy he was picking on wasn't a badass of some kind. You better be careful if you're gonna pull shit like that on somebody, you never know what they're capable of.

I hope he does some hard time and get a taste of his own shit.

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
what a piece of trash.
i doubt he will do much if any time for a couple punches though, woulodnt say he really beat the guy up...

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
i put money i would be the last person he tried that on an he lock us in there he is a piece of shit, man shit like this really gets me going i feel sorry for the little guy.

blueovalfan

Established Member
I've always heard that ripping the phone cord out of the wall during an argument while the other person is trying to call 911 can be tried for kidnapping (I'm not a cop so I may be wrong). I wonder what he can charged with for looking the guy in there? On a side not I bet that kid never goes to a titty bar again lol

Common

Established Member
GUYS, the super awesome point of this thread I didn't mention yet is that he was brought to justice because of a WEBSITE FORUM and a few diligent posters.

It all started here:

waaat da phuuuck... watch this and rage (video)(bouncer abusing his power) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

waaat da phuuuck... watch this and rage (video)(bouncer abusing his power) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

- Video appears on WorldStarHipHop of a club bouncer confronting a guy half his size in a locked bathroom. He assaults and mugs the kid.
-Misc picks up the video. It's then ripped and put up on youtube by Watson (miscer)
-Misc manlet keyboard warriors claim they would've ripped the bouncers head off if put in the same position (first 10-15 pages).
-Miscer finds a picture of a strip club bathroom which resembles the bathroom in the video, the name & address of club is soon posted
-4chan get a hold of it
-Phone calls are made to the club. Whoever answers claims the club in the video is not his.
-Facebook groups about the video are set up with people posting incredibly racist comments on their wall(s)
-Worcester PD are alerted by a miscer
-Media start sniffing around, 4chan try to get the story on CNN
-The clubs official facebook group is found
-Names are banded around the misc. An innocents facebook page is posted up.
-Watson finds his facebook profile. Guy is allegedly called Easton Byfield. Pictures from his facebook are posted (page 30).
-His facebook wall is trolled and his contact details are posted
-Wall posts from his friends shows that the clip was recorded last summer and he allegedly caught a kid selling drugs and went 'ape**** on him'
-He posts himself asking where he needs to send the money back, then locks his FB profile
-Misc finds he has previous; charged with assault and battery and malicious destruction of property (seperate case)
-4chan orders pizzas to his house
-RickRoss (perps friends) and Molec proceed to snitch, cry foul and attempt to derail the thread on legal and racial grounds, misc neg them
-Salavat23 posts his address and a picture of his apartment complex

Common

Established Member
PS. If forum fuxored for everyone else too?....my shit is all white, like it's on crack, there are no lines, no structure, just letters.

Common

Established Member
what a prick, if the white guy knew some brazilian jiu jitsu, he would have whooped his ass!!

No he wouldn't have. It was two guys versus one in a small bathroom. Plus, the victim looks like a 5 foot 145lb man-child.

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
I would have grabbed a few of my boys and a few bats and had little chat with him when he got off work. Just me though.

KarbisSVT

Established Member
No he wouldn't have. It was two guys versus one in a small bathroom. Plus, the victim looks like a 5 foot 145lb man-child.

Haha well maybe. Since he's short and is not so heavy. But I'd break that guys wrist before he went for another pussy punch like that.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

Respectfully, you are incorrect and assuming alot. I'm a ranked student under Rorion Gracie and you'd be surprised what someone like myself is capable of, especially against a sloppy untrained fighter like some bar bouncer.

Alot of BJJ guys like myself also train alot of stand up training as well, but the difference between us and most other martial artists is that we train all out everyday, full sparring. So we get a ton of real world experience in the process of our training. Don't label a BJJ practioner as solely a grounf fighter, I can just as easily choke you to sleep standing as I can on the ground. :)

As for his size, it means little in regards to a BJJ practioner. BJJ by design is made for a smaller opponent to defeat a larger one using leverage and patience. Helio Gracie was a mere 125lbs and had no problem defeating wrestlers 250lbs+. We've got women in our schools that will embarrass alot of guys who think they can fight, let alone average guys. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread