Dumbass bouncer gets screwed by the long arm of the law, for being a POS bully!

KarbisSVT

Established Member
Respectfully, you are incorrect and assuming alot. I'm a ranked student under Rorion Gracie and you'd be surprised what someone like myself is capable of, especially against a sloppy untrained fighter like some bar bouncer.

Alot of BJJ guys like myself also train alot of stand up training as well, but the difference between us and most other martial artists is that we train all out everyday, full sparring. So we get a ton of real world experience in the process of our training. Don't label a BJJ practioner as solely a grounf fighter, I can just as easily choke you to sleep standing as I can on the ground. :)

As for his size, it means little in regards to a BJJ practioner. BJJ by design is made for a smaller opponent to defeat a larger one using leverage and patience. Helio Gracie was a mere 125lbs and had no problem defeating wrestlers 250lbs+. We've got women in our schools that will embarrass alot of guys who think they can fight, let alone average guys. :)

Dude! i train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well! My coach is Evaldo Lima his school is down in Long Beach, Neutral Grounds Jiu Jitsu, Royce just promoted me to blue!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
PS. If forum fuxored for everyone else too?....my shit is all white, like it's on crack, there are no lines, no structure, just letters.

Yeah svtp does that to me too sometimes. Really annoying and I just dont log in until its gone.

On a side note dont **** with the guys at bodybuilding.com. I swear them and 4chan are always involved with solving internet mysteries like this :rolling:

Keith Stone

Banned
I cant stand seeing people who are belittled and bullied like this. Throughout the whole video I kept yelling, "HIT HIM, HIT HIM"? It probably easier for me to say that since im the same size as that piece of shit (probably bigger). Regardless, I think I'd prefer having my ass pounded into the floor than be humiliated like that.

black 10th vert

Established Member
ur saying thats the same guys? that says richmond va :shrug:

but jesus, that ones way worse. hard to watch.

No, it isn't the same guys, but the same type of situation with the "self filmed crime" scenario. And yes, this one was way worse!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
What a POS...:nonono:

I really hope he gets ****ed by the courts

On a side note, here comes the SVTP internet MMA TAPOUT badasses to tell us what they would "do" in that situation.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
Gonna call the kid a pussy he was already being hit might as well go for broke if you get your ass whipped the cops come and he is still ****ed, I am a big guy but I always got a pistol in case I am out numbered

Users who are viewing this thread