Dumbass bouncer gets screwed by the long arm of the law, for being a POS bully!

gksingh

Established Member
Thats messed, Let this *** rot in Jail.

Clearly the Little Dude was at a disadvantage. I don't give a rats ass if he was hustling coke, but he had patience and co-operated peacefully through out the whole ordeal...

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
son, you wouldn't do jack against two dudes significantly larger than you in a cramped bathroom. Then again, this is svtp, everyone is an mma fighter and can whoop on two dudes bigger than them, at the same time. Seriously?.....you also assume bouncers have zero fighting experience?....c'mon now....

I don't care about your skill level really, there are factors here bruce lee would have a tough time overcoming.

+1

SpankinGT

Established Member
Let me start off by saying I have 0 fighting experience. I would think most people don't. I'm not that much bigger than victim either and I just don't see how the victim could have handled that situation any different. If he would have tried to fight back it would have been way worse. I think if I was in this situation, leaving mostly unharmed physically leaves me the possibility of winning that war with better odds soon after.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Let me start off by saying I have 0 fighting experience. I would think most people don't. I'm not that much bigger than victim either and I just don't see how the victim could have handled that situation any different. If he would have tried to fight back it would have been way worse. I think if I was in this situation, leaving mostly unharmed physically leaves me the possibility of winning that war with better odds soon after.

In this case, it worked for him and he didn't seem to get hurt to bad. It's funny to me that this bouncer who had this guy outweighed by at least 100lbs and cheap shotted this little guy not once, but three times and still didn't knock him out. Tells you how weak this bouncer really was. lol.

But you are correct, your best strategy is always to get away if you can, but sometimes you have no choice but to defend yourself.

Last edited:

s|ck

Established Member
You gotta remember, these bouncers work there and they could be carrying some sort of weapon like a knife or something.

Best thing that kid did was not fight back, could have been much worse for him.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Shit I would have single-legged that guy and while we went down, I would have leg sweeped the guy with the camera. By the time he fell and realized what happened, id have his buddy in side control, whaling away on his ribs, then getting his back and securing a rear naked choke. By that time camera man would be up in my face, which I would yell, "get into my guard!". As he did that, I would soften him up with a few punches and get him in a triangle choke. I don't let people bully me around.

mynameismike65

Established Member
As much as most would like to fight back, that was a bad situation for the kid. There were 2 big guys in a TIGHT space. I train BJJ/MMA as well, and I do agree that size isnt everything, most guys are like a fish out of water on the ground, and would most likely be put to sleep. With this said, that was a situation the kid couldnt win. 2 vs 1 is rough, especially in this case. If the kid had stand up skill and they were not in such a tight spot, then yes he would definetely have a chance (speed, movement, agility come into play), but in a tight space like that he was ****ed. my .02

02 SLP SS

Established Member
I hope this guy gets the book thrown at him! Big man messing with someone half your size, 2 on 1 in a bathroom once he has made sure he has no gun or knife on him to defend himself. I am a purple belt in BJJ and fight MMA but I really don't think that I could have done anything in that sutuation either. It was a lose / lose if he hit the guy the other bouncer jumps in and then they do have the right to beat him down. And yes size does make a difference. I get the best of bigger guys all the time but it is still harder to do the bigger they are. I literally had a guy 270lbs the other day in a full arm bar and he grabbed his arm with the other and pulled it back in.... size matters!

The thing that really gets me though is the pray to the brown god b/s. That makes it a hate crime yet in the charges facing the man it it not spoken of. I am not saying this to stir the pot I'm just being real. Could you imagine if the roles were reversed and a black guy was told to pray to his white god. Jackson, Sharpton and NAACP would have a field day.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
That guy is a bitch, I love how he tries saying he "is not a bitch". The guy has 150lbs on the kid in a locked bathroom... with his buddy in there as well. He clearly is a bitch... Im going down there tonight to make him get on his knees and give praise to the white dude.

Common

Established Member
LOL, I get what you saying about all these recent MMA wannabes with the MMA getting so mainstream the last few years, I assure you thats not the case here. Everyone here on this board respects 04sleeper, feel free to ask him about me and he will tell you about me. :)

As for what I would, I can tell you what I wouldn't do and thats stand there getting hammered on, that won't happen. Would I get worked? Possibly, anything can happen, but it's better than standing there getting smacked around.

We get bouncers, military personel, security and law enforcement officers that come into the school all the time. Huge guys, alot of them have been in alot of fights too. The difference is that they have all been in fights with like this guy in the video above, untrained and sloppy street fighters. All of these wannabe toughguys get absolutely destroyed even by our white belts who have only 6 months expierience. The level of control that a BJJ practioner learns is second to none compared to any other.

I know you've got your mind made up on it. So I offer this, if you are ever in the DFW area, please contact me I will give you some free lessons, or you can come in and do a famous Gracie challenge if you like. That means you can use any strikes and techniques you want and blast me all out and all I can do is use BJJ. The Gracies have been using this method to convert people who are convinced otherwise for a very long time. Afterwards, we laugh, have a beer and you continue on in your journey into Gracie BJJ. :thumbsup:

You would probably lose. Almost any fighter(non pro, non world class, non Bas Ruten) would lose in this scenario. Especially being outweighed, outnumbered and struck first. Not to mention the fact that even after hitting them, you are still locked in a tight space from which the exit is into a another place with more bouncers likely.

This is internet. We are all tough.

PS. I do some MMA too, 3x week amateur type of stuff in a small school(not the mighty Gracie:bored: or nothing) but I can probably whoop on an average dude and what you're telling me makes very little sense.

Common

Established Member
That guy is a bitch, I love how he tries saying he "is not a bitch". The guy has 150lbs on the kid in a locked bathroom... with his buddy in there as well. He clearly is a bitch... Im going down there tonight to make him get on his knees and give praise to the white dude.

Hahaha, I just saw your location. Go down there with about 5 or 6 large friends and just try to be intimidating, don't get violent, just spook him after he leaves work or something.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Just watched the 2nd video, he doesnt look that big on the news? Doesnt even look like the same guy?

The second video was NOT THE SAME GUY! I only posted it for comparison of dumb these a-holes are for taping themselves committing felonies! Sorry for the poor wording in my original post.;-)

HANKFAN

Established Member
This is the very reason concealed weapon permits are legal in the US! Never leave home without it! :beer:

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
As much as most would like to fight back, that was a bad situation for the kid. There were 2 big guys in a TIGHT space. I train BJJ/MMA as well, and I do agree that size isnt everything, most guys are like a fish out of water on the ground, and would most likely be put to sleep. With this said, that was a situation the kid couldnt win. 2 vs 1 is rough, especially in this case. If the kid had stand up skill and they were not in such a tight spot, then yes he would definetely have a chance (speed, movement, agility come into play), but in a tight space like that he was ****ed. my .02

I agree, even if he had some fighting skills, he most likely wouldn't have gotten out of that room in one piece. The other problem, is he could have been the guy getting cuffed and stuffed if he did prevail, so it was a no win situation all around. I doubt that I would have just let him hit me, but I'm a better match in size for those guys, and been in more than my fair share of scraps too.;-) Now that I'm in my 40's, I wouldn't waste my time going toe to toe with them unless I had no other option. I'd just try to get out, and even the score later when my own odds were better.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
looked legit. that kid might have been a drug dealer and he got some of what he deserves. this bouncer should receive a medal of some sort. and i'm being serious. that guy barely even hit that kid. and for all i know, or care for that matter, he was selling drugs.

Let me get this straight. You say this kid MIGHT be a drug dealer, so he deserves to be beatdown? What evidence do you have to support that lil theory?? You MIGHT be an idiot.....

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that guy didnt really seem to hit that hard considering he punched the other guy who is much lighter a few times and he took it just fine :shrug: and i dont mean he didnt TRY to hit the kid hard, just doesnt seem to be as tough as he thinks lol.

if he fought back, he would have definitely gotten his ass kicked, BAD. and then they'd probably have called the cops and had him arrested to boot. the video is that kids only saving grace. cant believe bully #2 video taped it. talk about a dumbass. but obviously these guys arent too bright anyways. hell, they work at a strip club lol.

if it was me personally in that situation, i would probably have fought back but out of pure instinct/reaction. fight or flight. ive been in this situation before (somewhat) and just automatically hit back. not that im a fighter. i have 0 training and not much experience. if it was just me and the one guy id probably still get my ass kicked.

Mayo5

Established Member
LOL at this thread. Fighting in a ring/cage is completely different than fighting 2v1 in a bathroom stall with guys much bigger,taller, and stronger than you. It's a strip club, they know how to fight.

I'm guessing 99% of you have never been in a fight with a bouncer before. It is never 1v1, and they almost always carry a weapon of some sort on them.

That guy was a bitch, obviously didn't know how to fight and did what he thought was the best thing. Unless you are their equal in size, and are a pro-street fighter/boxer, the best thing you can do to fight them is to pummel their nuts with your fist/foot, then try to get out of there. You will not likely win a 2v1 fight in that space.

The bouncer should most definitely be charged for several things as well. I hate bouncers like him.

But since this is SVTP, I would have caught his weak no-hip jab and broke his arm, then smashed his face in with my foot, then continue on to the next guy videotaping. After that, I would order some Papa John's to the stall room and eat that shit while ****ing their mom's in the butt. When done, I would call Ken Block to come pick me up in his $65,000 Solstice after dumping a box of brown recluse spiders in the stall with them while yelling repost.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread