Dumbass bouncer gets screwed by the long arm of the law, for being a POS bully!

rust0r

Established Member
I can see where the guy you quoted was coming from. If you watch the video, it does appear that the kid was selling drugs in their establishment, and got caught. In that situation, a nice beatdown was probably justified. It's not likely he would go to the cops either. The only reason the bouncers got nailed was because they were cocky, and posted the video evidence that showed who they were.

How does it seem like he was selling drugs ? Because some bouncer pulled him aside, had him empty his pockets and he had a wad of cash ?

Kid doesn't portray the standard drug dealer, looks like an average 20 year old kid going out to the bar. No drugs were found on him either. People keep saying "the kid says "but thats my" (referring to his money), and the bouncer replies "THAT''S YOUR WHAT"; and since the kid doesn't answer him, IT MUST BE DRUG MONEY. Perhaps the kid just realized that telling him where it came from is irrelevant or realizes that the sooner he stops talking the sooner he can leave.

Let's all remember, the kid is at a strip club, people drop large coin at those places on a regular basis. Last time I checked, whores don't take credit card.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
looked legit. that kid might have been a drug dealer and he got some of what he deserves. this bouncer should receive a medal of some sort. and i'm being serious. that guy barely even hit that kid. and for all i know, or care for that matter, he was selling drugs.

Dumbest post in the thread goes to this guy ^^^^:nonono:

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Dumbest post in the thread goes to this guy ^^^^:nonono:

Maybe the part about the medal, but if the kid was a drug dealer then he got what was coming to him. I had to confront a few that were selling oxys, among other things, to my brother. Judging by the fact the kid didn't run to the police after the assault might indicates the type of person he is.

semperfi09

hux racing
Established Member
Maybe the part about the medal, but if the kid was a drug dealer then he got what was coming to him. I had to confront a few that were selling oxys, among other things, to my brother. Judging by the fact the kid didn't run to the police after the assault might indicates the type of person he is.

that is waht the law is for call the cops they will take care of him.but dont bet someone like that and what if he didnt sell drugs ??????? nobody can say he was still in the wrong and i hope the same thing happens to him in jail just like what happend to oj some skin heads beat the living sh*t out of him just saying

ZFan88

Established Member
Damn, even me at 6'4 and 250lbs with mma training experience...would have to rush him and attempt to use a clinch or takedown with me on top. There's no room to stick and move, and if he gets control or top position, it's probably over. He's got to be 300lbs. No rules in a street fight, I'd have to get lucky lol

bull3441

Established Member
the kid survived, he used his head. to the bjj guys chiming in, you should know better. bjj will get you killed in this situation. am i the best fighter in the world? no, but i will tell you from my experience the kid did the right thing. i trained under Renzo in nyc and Matt later on. i've bounced at Webster Hall in nyc for years. i'm a LEO for over 11yrs and on SRT. bjj is not a good street fight art, sorry it's just not. i'm seeing a rise of idiots getting the shit kicked out of them because they think they can use their bjj/mma skills in a street fight. i do not doubt your skill level, and wish you further success in the art. i invite you to NY and i will put you in a cell with 2 inmates who are predicate violent felons facing murder charges and you can use your bjj. if you win, i will take you Peter Lugers for steak.

Mike

ZFan88

Established Member
the kid survived, he used his head. to the bjj guys chiming in, you should know better. bjj will get you killed in this situation. am i the best fighter in the world? no, but i will tell you from my experience the kid did the right thing. i trained under Renzo in nyc and Matt later on. i've bounced at Webster Hall in nyc for years. i'm a LEO for over 11yrs and on SRT. bjj is not a good street fight art, sorry it's just not. i'm seeing a rise of idiots getting the shit kicked out of them because they think they can use their bjj/mma skills in a street fight. i do not doubt your skill level, and wish you further success in the art. i invite you to NY and i will put you in a cell with 2 inmates who are predicate violent felons facing murder charges and you can use your bjj. if you win, i will take you Peter Lugers for steak.

Mike

Haha...very true. Unless it's a very, very, very high skilled bjj artist, that goes out the window. Even when following the rules, it's a break when I get paired up with 150-170lb more experienced guys while rolling.

RedDemon91

Established Member

Mike

I think Krav Maga would come into great practice in this situation. Homeboy didn't stand a chance, and I agree, I think he did the right thing.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member

Mike

+1111 couldn't agree more

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, even me at 6'4 and 250lbs with mma training experience...would have to rush him and attempt to use a clinch or takedown with me on top. There's no room to stick and move, and if he gets control or top position, it's probably over. He's got to be 300lbs. No rules in a street fight, I'd have to get lucky lol

or fight dirty...

I've never seen a man want to fight after you pull his eye out.

The bouncer will go to jail, the white guy needs to pay off inmates for revenge.

E

bull3441

Established Member
Haha...very true. Unless it's a very, very, very high skilled bjj artist, that goes out the window. Even when following the rules, it's a break when I get paired up with 150-170lb more experienced guys while rolling.
i'm 6'2" 265 currently 14-15% bf. i've been tapped by 190lb guys, but in a controlled setting. i also didn't want to kill the guys, as i roll with them and they are brothers. strength, not size( as a large fat out of shape person will gas asap) is a major factor. if someone can manhandle you, it can rob your will fast. but i've been schooled by guys smaller than me, which is a blessing because it humbles you. i do cell extractions and have found Krav Maga is better suited for my purpose. my wife is Israeli and can lay a beating on me @ 140lbs and 5'9" LOL. as for that bouncer, he's a scumbag with no skill. he can't through a proper punch. he targeted a small white kid and bullied him. he and his partner, prob. have been targeting small guys for a while. i will add i've seen plenty of white bouncers do the same thing. most bouncers are good guys trying to supplement their living. unfortunately, a lot of clubs hire thugs who prey on drunk smaller guys. i left the industry, because in NYC owners of clubs would rather hire large criminals with 0 problem solving skills. plus i'm getting too old for the b.s. LOL

Last edited:

rust0r

Established Member

He states somewhere that he didn't call the cops because he feared the bouncers would come after him

ZFan88

Established Member
i'm 6'2" 265 currently 14-15% bf. i've been tapped by 190lb guys, but in a controlled setting. i also didn't want to kill the guys, as i roll with them and they are brothers. strength, not size( as a large fat out of shape person will gas asap) is a major factor. if someone can manhandle you, it can rob your will fast. but i've been schooled by guys smaller than me, which is a blessing because it humbles you. i do cell extractions and have found Krav Maga is better suited for my purpose. my wife is Israeli and can lay a beating on me @ 140lbs and 5'9" LOL. as for that bouncer, he's a scumbag with no skill. he can't through a proper punch. he targeted a small white kid and bullied him. he and his partner, prob. have been targeting small guys for a while. i will add i've seen plenty of white bouncers do the same thing. most bouncers are good guys trying to supplement their living. unfortunately, a lot of clubs hire thugs who prey on drunk smaller guys. i left the industry, because in NYC owners of clubs would rather hire large criminals with 0 problem solving skills. plus i'm getting too old for the b.s. LOL

I agree with that. I've been tapped out by 190 and up guys too. That video looked more like a 300lb'er on a 150lb guy though...that's a bit more of a difference in strength. 190lb guys can be pretty damn strong still. Much harder for a 150lb'er. Not that I have to tell you that. Moreso for the casual trainees

black 10th vert

Established Member
I think Krav Maga would come into great practice in this situation. Homeboy didn't stand a chance, and I agree, I think he did the right thing.

I agree. An aggressive striking art like Krav Maga would have been way more effective than trying get in a clinch to try some BJJ moves! To survive in that situation you have to strike hard, fast, and very decisively, with no bullshit, or worry about "hurting" your opponent. This would be a strictly survival situation. Kid was lucky he submitted, though, because he would not have survived any kind of attack.

Users who are viewing this thread