Didn't know the Hellcat boys were such pussy cats

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Born in Brooklyn, raised in Stockton?

Brooklyn sure has a lot of classy Rusian sluts... hmmm hmmm... I mean ladies.... Last time I was there. They were all about the ****!

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Must be ban happy on that forum. I saw 3 banned members in that thread in the first 3 pages.

I didn't really see anything you did that would be ban worthy. Also, a good moderator knows how to handle the hundreds of personalities on his or her board without immediately hitting the ban button.

Their house their rules though.....

Welcome home Zyborg lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Must be ban happy on that forum. I saw 3 banned members in that thread in the first 3 pages.

I didn't really see anything you did that would be ban worthy. Also, a good moderator knows how to handle the hundreds of personalities on his or her board without immediately hitting the ban button.

Their house their rules though.....

Welcome home Zyborg lol.

Amen brutha!

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_6594.jpg

96 cobra

Established Member
TacomaWorld is another example, a fine mix of oversensitive hypocrites and ultra-trolls. Some users have hundreds of posts, simply to crap-talk on another tacoma generation, it's psychotic.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
That's pretty ****ing sad. They need to grow some balls and let them hang man. lol I'm a member on that site as well.
The guys on the 6th generation Mustang forum are just as bad, if not worse. Talk about "growing up with women" and having estrogen flowing in your body. lol

Users who are viewing this thread