Didn't know the Hellcat boys were such pussy cats

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hellokittens, pussycats, etc. Seems like they're carving out quite the reputation.

Not like Mustang-owners have one or anything :)

Everytime I have owned a non-SVT Performance vehicle. Be it a vette, camaro, etc. I find myself very bored while cruising all the other forums. Its like they lack character / substance.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
My comments are mainly regarding the moderators there...forums are dying left and right due to FB, IG etc, heavy handed moderation i.e. banning and running off members is only going quicken the pace. Sometimes it’s absolutely necessary, though in this case it’s over the top for such mild comments.
Yep, FB...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
ZYBORG widely know, widely disliked lol

I'm not a FB fan but I see the allure. Too many forums form a tightly knit group of regulars and if you're not part of it, you're not part of it.

Lol...

Yay and Nay...

All you have to do to be "part of it" would be not be a complete retard and post regularly. You will always have people dialike you and disagree, as well as those who can see and appreciate your POVs.

Oh... almost forgot... **** FB.... in the face!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
It would be fun to point out that Hellcats are the new bane of road course track days, with a high percentage driven by guys who drag race between corners, which they gingerly negotiate like there's a sheet of ice on them.
It's so damn annoying.

Even in my ST I got held up by one. The only fortunate thing was the car heat soaked/overheated pretty quickly so he was off after just a few laps.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It would be fun to point out that Hellcats are the new bane of road course track days, with a high percentage driven by guys who drag race between corners, which they gingerly negotiate like there's a sheet of ice on them.

I bet you’ve seen a few leave on flatbed tow trucks.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I can see both sides. The moderating is a necessary evil.

10 seconds on some facebook groups and you want to kill yourself.

Exactly my sentiments, on a few coyote fb groups myself, it’s terrible...some of the fellas here may think the childish shit posting is outta hand....but svtperformance has nothing on the faggotry that runs rampant on FB groups.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I can see both sides. The moderating is a necessary evil.

10 seconds on some facebook groups and you want to kill yourself.
Most FB groups are retarded. The Z06 Vette Owners FB group is a good one, though.

You should see the local cheap cars for sale FB groups. Holy crap, loaded with illiterate clowns, asking for illegal inspection stickers, etc.

BladeX10

Established Member
Its like that on all those forums. Camaro6.com and Mustang6g are the same thing. You mention anything positive about another brand, They are on you like flies on shit. Its sad actually. Its like their own little safe place to stroke each other all day

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I find just about every car forum to be like that now. Which i why i only hangout here and YB sometimes.

The sensitivity and coddling that happens on other forums is mind blowing if you have a critical or subjective opinion about “X” car. Its now just seen as trolling.

Doesn’t matter what make and model, if you don’t agree it can literally levitate, you’re branded a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I find just about every car forum to be like that now. Which i why i only hangout here and YB sometimes.

The sensitivity and coddling that happens on other forums is mind blowing if you have a critical or subjective opinion about “X” car. Its now just seen as trolling.

Doesn’t matter what make and model, if you don’t agree it can literally levitate, you’re branded a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Kind of feel that way about this site and Trump sometimes but that's a whole 'nother can of worms. Politics is always heated, but if you can't take criticism of an inanimate object you need to man the **** up.

Its like that on all those forums. Camaro6.com and Mustang6g are the same thing. You mention anything positive about another brand, They are on you like flies on shit. Its sad actually. Its like their own little safe place to stroke each other all day

I think people on here are more accepting of different brands because many people have moved on/up to different platforms over the years and stuck around. Sites based on newer models have mostly fan boys.

Jefe

Established Member
Sounds like a bunch of slack jawed faggits on the HC forums...
When I get my hellcat I won’t be joining that site. I wouldn’t last 10 minutes.They seem like a bunch of phaggots.
That's ****ing pathetic - Dodge should be ashamed to have such little faggots as their ambassadors.
Keepin' it real classy

That was pretty pathetic though, banning over using the word bullshit? Im on there maybe once a week, not enough good content to keep me entertained

Users who are viewing this thread