Didn't know the Hellcat boys were such pussy cats

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Since I am a huge fan of the Hellcat cars, figured I'd join the site. Everything seemed to be going well for the couple of months of my stay, until the below thread happened:

http://www.hellcat.org/threads/handling-road-feel.148353/

I was not aware that people could get offended by such minutiae. Talk about a weak chin on their moderation.

This serves as a testament to how great our benevolent / gracious leaders here at SVTP are.

Cliffs/screen shots:

Originally posted this in response to someone posting information regarding a Demon car out-braking a Viper ACR.
IMG_0797.PNG

Then this was posted after some feathers were ruffled.
IMG_0798.PNG

I then posted this in response.
IMG_0799.PNG

IMG_0800.PNG

AAAND that is all she wrote.... Temp ban for 5 days....

Today the ban was lifted, so I figured I'd go back and check on the crew. lol. Noticed a couple of comments by the banning official (LASERDOC) and figured I'd say hello.
IMG_0796.PNG

Couple of minutes later.... BOOM! Permabanned. :confused:
IMG_0801.PNG

In summation, the leadership style here at SVTP is the difference between having a boring/spiceless run of the mill car website and the nation's best and most entertaining car ethusiast forum.

Just figured I'd remind this to some of you all ungrateful / worthless ****s! ;)

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Watch it ladies. I'm on that site.

My comments are mainly regarding the moderators there...forums are dying left and right due to FB, IG etc, heavy handed moderation i.e. banning and running off members is only going quicken the pace. Sometimes it’s absolutely necessary, though in this case it’s over the top for such mild comments.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
My comments are mainly regarding the moderators there...forums are dying left and right due to FB, IG etc, heavy handed moderation i.e. banning and running off members is only going quicken the pace. Sometimes it’s absolutely necessary, though in this case it’s over the top for such mild comments.

We're good. I really don't post on that site, or the V site. As was stated kind of boring.

CV355

_
Established Member
Hellokittens, pussycats, etc. Seems like they're carving out quite the reputation.

Not like Mustang-owners have one or anything :)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
When I get my hellcat I won’t be joining that site. I wouldn’t last 10 minutes.
They seem like a bunch of phaggots.

I’ve been banned here so many times I’m lucky I didn’t get permabanned.

I've been tempbanned here a couple of times as well. Lol

Also lucky to not be permabanned.

This is my home.

I should totally ban you now. Just to be a dick.

Lmao... that would be hilarious...

Blackoyote

Established Member
Wow...I see you get under some guy's skin here and figured there would be something even MILDLY offensive said on there to get you banned.

That's ****ing pathetic - Dodge should be ashamed to have such little faggots as their ambassadors.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
ZYBORG widely know, widely disliked lol

I'm not a FB fan but I see the allure. Too many forums form a tightly knit group of regulars and if you're not part of it, you're not part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread