Dealer makes a price mix up. Has buyer arrested for theft.

blackfang

Established Member
hope the dealership goes bankrupt and out of business as a result of said lawsuit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Yeah because we like to see several people lose their jobs over it including some that have no interaction with what happened.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
People are funny on here, he's not going to win 2.2mill......they start high because as a big dealership the attny sees them as having the funds to settle high but not that high. It's like here, you see a cobra for sale, seller starts high, people on SVTP call em out on price, it's lowered, and a buyer and seller settle on a reasonable price. voila!

Also, the biased responses are funny as well, had it been on of our members locked down for 4 hours we'd be crying anarchy!

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
AWE THAT PISSES ME OFF 2.2M CAUSE YOU SAT IN JAIL F__k Y_U!!! They need to have limits on everything stupid litigous BS even though it will be settled out of court etc etc. I can't believe PEOPLE are able to do this in this country.

Everyone is sue happy get rich quick scam the man bs!! Just like the McD lawsuit from years back. Or how about this the BP lawsuit in Louisiana where the attorneys get 25% of the settlement.

Guy should get time lost plus a couple thousand at best!! Greedy bastard!

**I don't see how any of you think this is okay!! Let's think the avg. american family makes a hair over 40K/yr ....a freaking year. Because you were put in jail for 4 hours, were stressed, maybe lost a day at work, had to call a attorney, felt violated, you get to sue for more than the average american worker makes in a lifetime!! The entitlement astounds me!!!

***Compare this to the inmates that are released when DNA proves their innocence and they get a couple hundred k for spending 20-30yrs behind bars? Total BS those guys deserve millions not Mr.butthurt wah wah I sat in jail for 4 horus.

Good job bypassing the profanity filter. Noob

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
A few things I find to be unexplainable in this story.

When the police arrested this guy, why did he not show the paperwork for the vehicle showing he purchased it?

How big of a ****ing douche is the owner saying, "We decided to make things right by honoring the deal." Your people signed the paperwork, shut the **** up and tell us how the douchebags involved in filing a false report are fired.

And, I think the dealership should pay any court/police fees, lawyer fees, and give the guy the car free. Anything less like saying the guy who is suing is a douche is just laughable. You people would want heads to roll if it were you.

For the owners mongaloid comment, I hope he pays big for his peoples mistake. I hope the people boycott the dealership. There are people who own dealerships who deserve the business due to their business practices, this guy deserves to lose his.

Users who are viewing this thread