Corbeau Racing Seats-Free Shipping or Installation!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
All orders and seats shipped. Who else wants one of the best upgrades for your Mustang? No longer you'll have to fight to stay in your seat and can concentrate on driving your Mustang! 0% financing for up to 1 year!

Last edited:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
I bought some corbeau seats, the yellow one on first page but Mine are the black micro suede and they turned purpleish :( how can u get back the black suede color??

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I bought some corbeau seats, the yellow one on first page but Mine are the black micro suede and they turned purpleish :( how can u get back the black suede color??

How long have you had it? You may be able to get Corbeau to warranty it. If you've had it for awhile you will have to replace the covers to get the color back or you can try using fabric paint which I have not tried.

RR03Cobra

Established Member
Please send me a price for the Black/Grey micro-suede LG1's and CR1's shipped to 80018. I dont need the mounting brackets....Thanks

DHG4410

Established Member
Corbeau CR1 racing seat
Can you PM me a price on the CR1 racing seat 36-inch waist Microsuede. Interested in the free interest for a year, who wouldn't jump on this deal. Sent a PM also.

Users who are viewing this thread