Corbeau Racing Seats-Free Shipping or Installation!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
How much for a 2 FX1 Black/Red with 2 seat brackets for a 04 Mustang Cobra?

Just a side question, Can the standard seatbelts be used with these seats until I can install my Roll cage and get harnesses?

Yes you can use the stock seat belts with these seats and you can install them with your roll cage and we can supply harness belts to you also. I'll PM you prices for the seats and belts.

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
Can you PM me a price for LG1's in black suede with everything needed for install?
Also I'd like some details on the 0% financing deal!!!

autochecker

Established Member
Hi

i surely want the Corbeau LG1 seats, now the problem is the colour match in a mystichrome car. the choice is either the

1; all black cloth (and find a close matching fabric to re-upholster the rear seats)

2: all black with black micro suede (then i can get the OEM black and black suede rear seat)

3: black and grey cloth (then i can get an OEM black and grey rear seats)

please quote me for 2 seats and sliders as well as fabric to re-upholster the rear seats (if available)

thanks in advance

Uraeus

Established Member
Could you also PM me a price for 2 LG1's with tracks and 2 A4's with tracks. Both in cloth and both in black please. Thank you.

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Pricing on black CR1's with everything needed for install.

Could you also PM me a price for 2 LG1's with tracks and 2 A4's with tracks. Both in cloth and both in black please. Thank you.

PM me a price on 2 black suede TRS and brackets.

pm price for a4 wide in tan/parchement with brackets please? thanks.

Hi

i surely want the Corbeau LG1 seats, now the problem is the colour match in a mystichrome car. the choice is either the

1; all black cloth (and find a close matching fabric to re-upholster the rear seats)

2: all black with black micro suede (then i can get the OEM black and black suede rear seat)

3: black and grey cloth (then i can get an OEM black and grey rear seats)

please quote me for 2 seats and sliders as well as fabric to re-upholster the rear seats (if available)

thanks in advance

Can you PM me a price for LG1's in black suede with everything needed for install?
Also I'd like some details on the 0% financing deal!!!

All PMs sent :) Who else wants a set?

Flyin'montdude

Established Member
Quote please for Corbeau Sport seats, Black Vinyl with Black Cloth Insert. Quote and question about 1979-93 Mustang Coupe Corbeau Black Cloth Rear Seat Upholstery. Question is: Does the pattern and cloth match the sport seats? Also, price quote on tracks and all required for installation into 1987 fox coupe.
Thanks!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Quote please for Corbeau Sport seats, Black Vinyl with Black Cloth Insert. Quote and question about 1979-93 Mustang Coupe Corbeau Black Cloth Rear Seat Upholstery. Question is: Does the pattern and cloth match the sport seats? Also, price quote on tracks and all required for installation into 1987 fox coupe.
Thanks!

If I were you I would get the Mustang Rear Seat Covers to match the front seats :)

90011-sr-xl.jpg

mc-01-xl.jpg

mc-10-xl.jpg

Last edited:

svtstangman

Established Member
can you get the harness bar for a 97 cobra? If so i would like to finance some seats and harnesses so i can finish my build before Mustang Week.
Thanks!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
can you get the harness bar for a 97 cobra? If so i would like to finance some seats and harnesses so i can finish my build before Mustang Week.
Thanks!

The TRS in black leather maybe suede with the 5th slot and the 5 point harnesses. and then the seat brackets with harness bar

Yes we can get the the harness bar and the belts for you. I will send you the quote right now.

Users who are viewing this thread