Corbeau Racing Seats-Free Shipping or Installation!

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Can I get a price on a pair of GTS II's shipped to 29414. I'm on the fence between stock black cloth and black suede. Thanks

MTBSully

Established Member
Can you PM me pricing for a set of black microsuede CR1 seats? Also do they come with brackets for our cars? Thanks

fordvicious32v

Established Member
Pm sent, I would like to get the free installation special. Where are you guys located? I would like pricing on the a pair of black leather and microsuede cr1's wide with rails, thanks money ready and do you have them in stock and lastly is it by appointment only for the free installs or walk inns are welcomed!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Pm sent, I would like to get the free installation special. Where are you guys located? I would like pricing on the a pair of black leather and microsuede cr1's wide with rails, thanks money ready and do you have them in stock and lastly is it by appointment only for the free installs or walk inns are welcomed!

We are located near San Jose. We don't have the seats in stock but can order it for you and have you come in when we get the seats.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Who else wants to replace their worn or unsupportive seats?

0% financing for up to 1 year available on Corbeau Seat Purchases through TPS!

CrimsonStang

Established Member
Interested in the LG1s in leather but I have a medium parchment interior. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Interested in the LG1s in leather but I have a medium parchment interior. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

The ONLY way to get matching seats is to have custom uphostered and that would costs about $2100 shipped to your door. Other wise I would just buy the black leather as it will look good against the parchment.

Users who are viewing this thread