Corbeau Racing Seats-Free Shipping or Installation!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Corbeau Racing Seats-FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR!

0% Financing for up to 1 year available!!

Ford gave us a great platform to build a performance car of our dreams BUT the one thing that Ford did a real poor job off was providing adequate seats to keep you in your Ford during performance driving. One of the best upgrades for your Mustang or any Ford is a nice set of seats which will allow you to focus on DRIVING instead of focusing on trying to stay in your seat!

At TPS we strive to provide you the lowest total price around! For pricing please contact me via PM, [email protected] or 408/898-4632. Also, custom colors and fabrics are available upon request. Listed below is a sample of seats Corbeau has.. leather and many other colors/ fabrics are available.

Seats Pictured are Forza, FX1 Pro, CR1, LG1, A4

corbeau_racing.jpg

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Can you pm me a price for two wide lg1s in black cloth and suede.
I wouldn't go wide unless you are a 40" waist or larger. My standard size LG1s are plenty wide and so damn comfortable!

steve04cobra

Established Member
Do you guys have White w/ Black Suede in the LG1 style? If so, could you pm me a price for an 04 Cobra? Thanks

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just negotiated a special promotion with my finance company and am offering a Special Promotional Price w/ 1 year 0% Financing Till the end of the month! Now you can get your mods now and pay for it a year from now :)

Users who are viewing this thread