Corbeau Racing Seats-Free Shipping or Installation!

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
I've had both the CR1's and LG1's (current, in a fox). If any of you are debating between the 2 and weigh in over 230. Do the LG1's. The bolsters do not have solid metal bars running through them and have more give for long drives. Both kick ass seats though.

01FormulaTA

Established Member
I'm looking for a seat that sits lower than stock....I just came from an '01 Z06 to an '04 Cobra and I miss the feeling of being inches off the ground...suggestions?

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm looking for a seat that sits lower than stock....I just came from an '01 Z06 to an '04 Cobra and I miss the feeling of being inches off the ground...suggestions?

The LG1s probably sit the lowest out of all the seats OR you can pick any reclining Corbeau seat and get the shaved base option

stfedan

Established Member
can you pm me a price shipped with the brackets for the LG1's in black with grey center in microsuede. Thanks.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Can you pm me a price on 2 CR1's as well as 2 A4's with 04 Cobra brackets? Also what material/colors can i get those in? Thanks!

SN03

Could I get 6 different prices for a 96-98 Cobra? (2) standard CR1's or LG1's with mounting brackets in all 3 materials. (black)

I can't receive or send PM's yet. My e-mail is [email protected]

-Jacob

Last edited:

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
How much for a 2 FX1 Black/Red with 2 seat brackets for a 04 Mustang Cobra?

Just a side question, Can the standard seatbelts be used with these seats until I can install my Roll cage and get harnesses?

Users who are viewing this thread