Chicago SVTs and St.Louis SVTs look in here!!!

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
I can see where getting some real interest here. It's gonna be tough to get classes that are competitive for everyone. Expecially since we don't really know what everyone has. Hmmm...I guess we have time to sort it all out.

make it a run what ya brung deal ;-) :shrug:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 01Venom
"Midwest SVT Challenge" (MSC 1) - Missouri and Illinois duke it out for the Braggin' Rights Cup.

That name sounds great to me. I would like to see the other Midwest states included too, but that is up the people who came up with this idea.

Originally posted by hj16
It'll be great to see you out there. :)

Can you round up some more Contours???

I will definitely be there.

I might be able to get a few more Contours. :thumbsup:

Charged

Established Member
Byron Dragway is a IHRA track.( I think) They don't hassel people in the low 11's with out a cage. The owner is also a NLOC member. He has a 01 Lightning. I am also in

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
T-88 Saleen...I'll be ready for that show car of yours :)

I get a head start though :beer:

what show car ?........oh you mean my Saleen ? its no show car ;-)

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Byron seems like a reasonable track to do have the battle at, but we are still discussing. One small thing I'm worried about is the distance to the track. The further away it is, the less number of people might go. Although thus far, all of the tracks have been within 6 hours, which isnt a bad drive...especially cruising with 20+ SVT's! I think that "Midwest SVT Challenge" (MSC 1) - Missouri and Illinois duke it out for the Braggin' Rights Cup." (Courtesy of 01Venom) sounds like a great title, but we need to discuss more. Judging from the interest, i think this may have to be a two day event. Plus that might make it more fun anyway! A 'run what ya brung' affair may be the way to go to make everyone happy, and keep the rear ends safe. Regarding more SVT cities, i think it will be a good idea. If we have a lot of cities, sponsors will want to come, but like stated before...we need to slow down a little and get things more organized.

94SVTCobra

Established Member
Whats gonna keep fake snakes out? Will there be some kind of vehicle check? I know of 2 lightnings that could be there from STL:beer:
Count me in for the cobras too

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Update for me....

I maybe bringing 2 turbo'ed Saleens :) Just depends on if i can get this next project saleen done in time depending on money and time. :??: I will keep u posted as months pass on.....

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Aight, I was pointed to this thread kinda late and haven't had time to read through everything, but is anyone planning like a BBQ or anything to go along with the racing??? I think the event sounds like a lot of fun and since I've received an invitation, I just might be flying out there to watch. I won't have my car, but no loss since she's slow. lol

TrophyCar

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
but is anyone planning like a BBQ or anything to go along with the racing???

quick, someone call Jesse James and have him bring his Tail Gate Monster Escalade. :D

Users who are viewing this thread