Chicago SVTs and St.Louis SVTs look in here!!!

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN

And for you STL boys, you obviously havent seen any of the smaller chitown message boards. We've got a lot more than a few blown stangs running around this town, and thats just chitown.

I could care less about your blown mustangs in Chicago. All I care about is the SVT's. I know of a mustang here near st louis that can blow away every blown stang you line up next to it. He's a 6 second 5.0 mustang, so lets hear more about your badass blown stangs.

Cmezip, are you from st louis? It says your from maryland...:shrug:

Since 1964

Established Member
I couldn't read all the posts so I hope I don't repeat anything.

You know...I would love to do this at RT 66. I think if we plan this right we can just all be there in line at 3pm on any tuesday for test and tune (4PM-10PM)and just take over the track. Well not literally but what the hell ya gonna do if 50 SVT's show up? Cooperate that's what. I bet if I grease 4-8 of the right people we'll be fine. That would be $1750.00 worth of customers. They let me mix up the lines to race people all the time. They are actually pretty cool about stuff. Maybe I should write them and see just how to do it without actually renting the track. I'm sure they have club gatherings that don't cost a lot.

Count me in and don't hesitate to ask for help.

By the way I've read some more posts and WOW? Should we put up a boxing ring also?
:beer: :rockon: :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

01Venom

Established Member
Originally posted by Since1964
By the way I've read some more posts and WOW? Should we put up a boxing ring also?
:beer: :rockon: :beer:

No just a play pen for the Ill. kiddies to play in while the Mo. boys show them a little racing 101 on the track.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Don't forget a stock class. I'll pull off my K+N. There's not much use of us stock guys going up against the modded cars. If we have a totally stock group, the win would be up to the driver, not the car.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Everyone needs to help Hank and I out by making a few clicks here That is a poll to see how many days everyone would be willing to do this, so get to it!

Since1964....The event will be held on a weekend because that is when most people are available. I think it will be easier to rent out the track because we will most likely have sponsors and this will be a big event. We do have a trash talk thread somewhere. You should check that out, we will need a boxing ring!

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Don't forget a stock class. I'll pull off my K+N. There's not much use of us stock guys going up against the modded cars. If we have a totally stock group, the win would be up to the driver, not the car.
Don't worry Cliff, with how it is being set up it should be completely fair.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 96cobrakid
This is really taking off, when we decided on a track, ill give MM&FF a call and talk to them.
The track has been decided, and it will be reserved by Jan. 1st 2004. All potential sponsors will be contacted by the 1st as well. The format has been chosen, and will be smoothed over soon. Food, Drinks, Secondary contests, Hotels, Insurance, GTGs, and group cruises will also be addressed soon.

If we even get 25% of our potential sponsors to sponsor this, it will go off. :coolman:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Count me in either way. It would be a blast to meet up with y'all. I'm from Chicago, and the fiance is from St. Louis, and we spend time in both cities. I'd put my money on the St. Louis Crowds, just because I have met and seen a lot more Stang groups, etc down there. But enough smack-talk, it would just be a great time to get together!

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
The track has been decided, and it will be reserved by Jan. 1st 2004. All potential sponsors will be contacted by the 1st as well. The format has been chosen, and will be smoothed over soon. Food, Drinks, Secondary contests, Hotels, Insurance, GTGs, and group cruises will also be addressed soon.

If we even get 25% of our potential sponsors to sponsor this, it will go off. :coolman:

What track did you decide on? I'd like to go, not to race cuz well the neon sucks, but to meet people.

baadakku

Established Member
I'd like to go, even though I don't own a SVT... but I do own a Ford... This idea sounds really interesting.

Since 1964

Established Member
Yamo be there, and kick some MO., MI., & IN ASS! Maybe even some Chicago as well. Just kidding.

I will say this though, I ate one clutch learning how to get this bitch off the line, and I am curious to see what a lot of guys run.

This will be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread