Bus driver uppercuts teenage black girl

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Just like in most TV shows, its always the ****ing black women that cant hold their shit together and go crazy talking shit and using false threats.

****ing scum of the earth, guy should have pulled a gun and shut her up for good.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
That was like a Ryu uppercut from streetfighter

Ryu-sf2-shoryuken.gif

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
That shit cray!

He's still got it!

[youtube_browser]k7z3kurx8mQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Just like in most TV shows, its always the ****ing black women that cant hold their shit together and go crazy talking shit and using false threats.

****ing scum of the earth, guy should have pulled a gun and shut her up for good.

I lost you at the beginning of your comment. TV SHOWS, really, that's what you base your opinions off of?:lol:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member

Woah how did I miss this gem??? PTSD much???

96project

Established Member
The former.

Somebody should have simply got between the two of them and told her to cool off. This simple act usually prevents thing from getting worse. Violence is for the weak. It is a last resort to defend your life, not petty things like what happened on the bus. I'm not blaming the bus driver, I just can't believe people were not trying to control the situation. Instead, they sat and watched like it was a reality tv show.

Naaa dude... Obviously the girl filming it knew that girl becasue she said "Latoya (or whatever her name was), actin a fool on the bus again" that girl thought she was protected because the bus driver didn't want to lose his job. She got EXACTLY what she deserved, no more or no less. I am 100% sure that chick went straight to the lawyers office to try and sue the bus company also.. I guarentee it. Well done bus man. :pepper:

jleews6

Established Member
The scum of America. I would be willing to bet money that we are paying her way in life. POS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread