Bus driver uppercuts teenage black girl

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
The bus driver was suspended from work. Unsure if he had any charges with the police, though. I hope not because that was epic. Loud mouth got what she had coming. I wonder if her teeth are still there? lol

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Runs her mouth, gets smacked hard, comes back to run her mouth some more, reminds me a lot of MysticZ-28..

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Should someone have stepped in when the girl was harassing the driver or when he put an end to it?

The former.

Somebody should have simply got between the two of them and told her to cool off. This simple act usually prevents thing from getting worse. Violence is for the weak. It is a last resort to defend your life, not petty things like what happened on the bus. I'm not blaming the bus driver, I just can't believe people were not trying to control the situation. Instead, they sat and watched like it was a reality tv show.

Chris0304

Established Member
Dude went a little overboard hitting a female like that but the old White dude was Awesome!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
The uppercut was like DAMN!!...but the way he threw her off the bus and then threw her shit out the door behind her was epic!

Get off my bus bitch!!!

REPCobra10

Established Member
[youtube_browser]0yK4lxBarpE[/youtube_browser]

I don't think that he hit her square. If he had, she'd be lights out...

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
The former.

Somebody should have simply got between the two of them and told her to cool off. This simple act usually prevents thing from getting worse. Violence is for the weak. It is a last resort to defend your life, not petty things like what happened on the bus. I'm not blaming the bus driver, I just can't believe people were not trying to control the situation.

the bus driver showed her just how weak she was. She should have just shut her mouth and kept her hands to herself. He was just trying to do his job and this dumbass just couldn't let him do it.

Instead, they sat and watched like it was a reality tv show.

I watched it twice, I lol'd

04svtsnke

Established Member
Somebody on workdstarhiphop said he put his whole pension into that punch......had me gasping for air I was laughing so hard......

Users who are viewing this thread