Bus driver uppercuts teenage black girl

onebadsvt

Established Member
that girl def got what she desearved, and how about the vet beating that dumb punks ass and then all his shitty posse stealing his stuff, and the yelling we can sue i got on video blah blah blah.... like your not already living off other people enough already! I wish he would have kicked the shit out of that guy about ten more times

CustomBird

Established Member
I haven't seen an uppercut like that since I watched the Mike Tyson highlight reel.

[youtube_browser]9-14O1aqVDo[/youtube_browser]

Edit:
I just saw that this video was posted in my "NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS" thread by XyX about 45 minutes before I made this thread so I gotta give him the credit for finding this gem first. Due to the epic'ness in nature of this video I believe it still deserves it's own thread.

"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

Last night it said something like ""This video is no longer available due to shocking or inappropriate content" or similar

fsck.n YT turning into speech nazis :burn:

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Some women believe that they can do ANYTHING to a man because men can't hit women; lesson learned.

Last edited:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
that girl def got what she desearved, and how about the vet beating that dumb punks ass and then all his shitty posse stealing his stuff, and the yelling we can sue i got on video blah blah blah.... like your not already living off other people enough already! I wish he would have kicked the shit out of that guy about ten more times

Epic beard guy?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
The most amazing thing is this worthless POS will get paid and the bus driver will lose everything, modern society gotta love it :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread