Bus driver uppercuts teenage black girl

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
This world is bad not because of bad people, but because of good people who do nothing. Somebody should have stepped in.

Driver500

Established Member
This world is bad not because of bad people, but because of good people who do nothing. Somebody should have stepped in.

You said the same thing in the NWS thread. I'm not sure what you mean. Should someone have stepped in when the girl was harassing the driver or when he put an end to it?

straightliner1

Established Member
"flawless victory"

33mc22w.jpg

Finish Her!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
"you wanna be a man, I'm going to treat you like a man" ****ing AWESOME. American of the year award goes to this guy for doing what many people want to do but few have the balls to actually do.

Sly Fox

Established Member
I loved it when she got back up and he went all Wayne Brady choking that bish out LMAO

20redfire03

Established Member
This was a great way to start the day. A good laugh. Hopefully the driver doesn't in to much trouble.

gamebred26

Established Member
im suprised she didnt go out. looked like a "one hitter quitter" bitch got up. damn.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
this thread is full of win.

"im gonna call my brothers 3 friends, my 2nd baby daddy, my cousin jerome, my 2 aunties, my boyfriend, his sister, and my grandma to beat the brakes off you...cause i sure in the hell cant!"

Users who are viewing this thread