Bus driver uppercuts teenage black girl

Gixx1300R

Established Member
Here ae copies of the police statement and witness statements.
1clevelandbus.gif

2clevelandbus.gif

4clevelandbus.gif

5clevelandbus.gif

6clevelandbus.gif

3clevelandbus.gif

Satyr

Established Member
I'm not sure what's most disappointing, the fact that people act this way on a daily basis or the grammar of some of those witness statements. My God...if those people are the future of this country, we are doomed.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
What is this....oh yeah....

Another case of "Women hits a man, gets hit back, plays the innocent little girl role"

Tired of this old story, it's bull____!

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I'm not sure what's most disappointing, the fact that people act this way on a daily basis or the grammar of some of those witness statements. My God...if those people are the future of this country, we are doomed.

THIS! Not one person in any of those statements, other than the officer, could formulate even the simplest sentence with proper grammar. Crazy...

overseacobra

Established Member
Women keep saying they want to be equal to men, well there you go.

She should be arrested for endangering the other passengers when hitting him while driving!

And the grammar on her own Facebook page is even worse than those witness statements, it hurts my brain reading it...

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
I love how after the uppercut he picked her up and tossed her crack-head ass of the bus!:thumbsup: FYI crackheads feel no pain apparently???

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
I love how after the uppercut he picked her up and tossed her crack-head ass of the bus!:thumbsup: FYI crackheads feel no pain apparently???

He threw her off the bus like Uncle Phil used to throw Jazz out the house on The Fresh Prince :rolling:

mysterio

Established Member

THIS! Not one person in any of those statements, other than the officer, could formulate even the simplest sentence with proper grammar. Crazy...

It's Cleveland. Don't expect Shakespearean level discourse on Cartesian dualism taking place on the city bus routes.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Ol girl took the shot and then came back... That shit cra!

Seriously hate to see a man hit a woman and while she was wrong he wasnt defending himself as she had stopped. It should be noted that she hit him and spit on him as well. I think we can all agree if ANYONE spits on us there will be blood.

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Thank goodness that the driver was black as well. I'd hate to have seen Reverend Al and Jesse and the new black panther party have to stop their civic work to all fly to Ohio and do what they do.

Sent from your mom's DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Thank goodness that the driver was black as well. I'd hate to have seen Reverend Al and Jesse and the new black panther party have to stop their civic work to all fly to Ohio and do what they do.

Sent from your mom's DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

That's exactly what I thought as well. If that bus driver had been white and this scenario played out the same way, all hell would break lose.

Users who are viewing this thread