o2k

Noob
Established Member
going old-school on that bish

836_0d011966d6.jpg

:lol1:

Unrealford

Established Member
Wow she deserves a good beat down, but dammm, he took it to another level.
I dont agree with hitting women. I wish it was a lady who gave her the upper cut.
If that were my luck, ( hitting a guy) I would have probably broke teeth, and half a tongue etc. I would never get so lucky hitting someone and not making severe damages.
And Im not saying that because of strength but more of MURPHYS LAW. If something can go terribly wrong it usually ends up on me....:D:D

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Wow she deserves a good beat down, but dammm, he took it to another level.
I dont agree with hitting women. I wish it was a lady who gave her the upper cut.
If that were my luck, ( hitting a guy) I would have probably broke teeth, and half a tongue etc. I would never get so lucky hitting someone and not making severe damages.
And Im not saying that because of strength but more of MURPHYS LAW. If something can go terribly wrong it usually ends up on me....:D:D

Easy there Chuck Liddell.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Can't say I blame him really. I know far too many women taking advantage of the "I'm a girl, you can't hit me" line of thinking.

Want equal rights? Beat on a man and get beat on by a man.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She's now sporting a few gold teeth. Nobody will notice anything out of the ordinary.

She got what she deserved after hitting the driver first, but I'll bet he's now lost his job and this gangsta and her friends are looking for retaliation or have filed a lawsuit against the bus company. Wow!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Im usually old school and firmly believe in the "no hit a girl" policy but if she wants to act like a man then she will get treated like one.

Did somebody already say SONIC BOOM!!!??

Btw, i dont think he completely caught her square in the jaw, more like graced her...

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
He was one smooth mother ****er man. He didn't even give her a chance to see if he was bluffing or not, LMAO.

But i'm almost certain a man like this is a man who would probably abuse the shit out of his wife too. Most guys would at least try other means to restrain her before hitting her with a straight uppercut like that, LOL. Regardless, the video still doesn't bother me and is hilarious. I hope she isn't able to sue for anything though.

Last edited:

peteypab2133

Established Member
LOL She ran her mouth and talked big. Got knocked out and said im gonna get a man to beat you up. typical shit talker.

Users who are viewing this thread