Breakup venting thread

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Holy shit, were we dating the same girl? I feel your pain man. lol I just got out of a 1 year relationship because she was the same way. Can't believe there are other women like her. The last draw for me was when I got her a sold out ticket on craigslist to come to a concert with me and she blew the **** up because I got it from a female. Said she didn't even want it because i "met up with another girl" to get it.

So glad it happened. Things are so much better without her

I notice that majority of women/girls that act like this come from a broken home.

Was your ex from a broken home or was adopted?

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
She just needs to be emotionally man-handled.

Puerto Rican/Black! Damn Son! You have to bring out the IKE hand and dick em' down afterwards. Hell, as Weezie would say, "Eat her til she cry, call that "wine and dine"."

Hahahah this motherf**ker :beer:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
I notice that majority of women/girls that act like this come from a broken home.

Was your ex from a broken home or was adopted?

Mine definitely came from a broken home, but what throws me off is how successful she is. Nurse Practitioner working on becoming an anesthetic nurse. Financially she needs nothing from me but smothered me to death, could not stand me being around anyone but her, would blow me up if I went out to have a beer once in a blue moon, literally had to talk to her from the time I got off work until I went to bed, EVERY DAY! I cared for her but she was a wreck. Dad wasn't around and step dad abused her.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
and I will bet my bottom dollar she cheated on you more then you would ever want to know.

Daddy issues were there but I'm almost positive she didn't cheat

I agree with the cheating thing...maybe not cause she wants sex specifically but that she wants the attention and the feeling of being wanted (hence her ALWAYS needing attention, jealousy, no one else matters mindset etc etc).

In the end though....you did the right thing.

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
There's so many girls out there, don't put up with one that you aren't happy with. Remember that for the next go-around.

And for some reason, this reminds me of Chris Tucker's line from Rush Hour, " You're one crazy-ass bitch!!" Haha

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I just did 4 years before I came to my senses back in July. Your story is pretty much a carbon copy of mine. My last straw was when she went off the deep end about how I plugged in some extension cords I volunteered to help with.

Was the communication with your co-worker something that could be disrespectful to a relationship?

Last edited:

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Daddy issues were there but I'm almost positive she didn't cheat, she spent every moment she could up under me. Practically smothered me. Would be at my place waiting when I got off work, pop up at my job, followed me to Austin. She spent so much time trying to keep up with me, and she had a kid she homeschooled. She was just a nutjob. Glad to have her gone. Didn't think she would make it this easy so I'm watching my back now.

That's the typical actions of someone that was cheating on you bud. Your first clue this wasn't going to work out was dating someone with a kid. Unless she's a widow or was raped she already showed a history of making bad decisions. In the future stick with women who come from good families that are childless. Do you know the divorce rate for people marrying someone with kids is at least 80%?

Just take what you learned and do better next time. I've already met several quality women in the last couple months.

jblood37

Established Member
I'd be happy to get out of that crap. I dated a psycho once for too long and after things were over I was a much happier person. You can't fix people.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Get away. Go have fun. The right lady will make you happy and not question your integrity. When/if you find the right one, you will look forward to going home, even on rough nights, just knowing she will be next to you until morning.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Drop em at the first sign of codependency. Girls and people in general need a proper family system growing up with either a father or mother who doesn't abuse them or put them in a role they shouldn't be in. If they are exposed to things at such a young age you can bet your ass it will reverberate into adulthood as dependency. If they were abused by their father then you will become a sort of father figure to them rather than a partner.

You would have never won with this girl so you did the right thing. It will take years of counseling for her to change and figure out why she is that way. I read the book, "Love is a Choice" which covers all of this and it blew me away. Saw things I read in my current relationship so I asked my gf about being abused in her past and sure enough she had things happen to her at a young age. That book opened my eyes to a lot!

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
That's the typical actions of someone that was cheating on you bud. Your first clue this wasn't going to work out was dating someone with a kid. Unless she's a widow or was raped she already showed a history of making bad decisions. In the future stick with women who come from good families that are childless. Do you know the divorce rate for people marrying someone with kids is at least 80%?

Just take what you learned and do better next time. I've already met several quality women in the last couple months.

I have to agree here, We all make mistakes but having a kid outside of marriage is a huge mistake.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
The last draw for me was when I got her a sold out ticket on craigslist to come to a concert with me and she blew the **** up because I got it from a female. Said she didn't even want it because i "met up with another girl" to get it.

Damn... :nonono:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
You do know Hybred is available, don't you?

Sorry to hear about the breakup.

Sorry to unload on you guys but I'm using the somewhat anonymity of the web to vent...its alot so be prepared lol.

Just had to break up with the girlfriend of 3 years. Not sure why/how I made it this long. I'm not perfect and never claimed to be, I'd even say there were things I learned in this relationship that will undoubtedly make me a better partner. But she was extremely jealous, possessive, immature and could NOT get over the fact that I've dated women of other races...the KICKER? She's bi-racial (puerto rican/black)! I honestly felt as if I tried, and damn hard to be with her and be what she needed in a companion. This was honestly my first experience with someone like this as I've always dated older women (shes younger than myself). This relationship has gradually worn me down and turned me into an asshole without me realizing it. I knew I had to break up with her when I had no desire to have sex with her, and she's absolutely stunning.

Few instances:

Never wanted me around women, period. I have a co-worker who I've been teammates with for over five years and she feels its inappropriate for us to ever talk.

She honestly felt as if I had no reason to have friends, and on the rare occasion I managed to hang out with one of my two best friends she'd call or text viciously until I answered.

Blew EVERYTHING out of proportion and I mean everything. I could simply have a difference of opinion and it would result in her yelling, screaming and preaching about how I have no loyalty to her.

Anytime we were at odds she'd break up, then INSTANTLY call back. And KEEP calling until I answered. Its not unheard of to have 20-30 missed calls from her in a row. No exaggeration.

PDA in public was beyond annoying, not just the average kiss and hand holding. I'm talking full on groping, pawing, etc...EVERYWHERE we went.

She always had to "feel special" and "wanted"...I dunno how much more wanted and special I could've made this woman feel lol.

Despite us being together for 3 years and her having stayed at my places many nights\weekends, she decides to go through my bookshelf, I have nothing to hide so I don't scrutinize this even though I think its odd to pry in someone elses home. She sees a book titled "How to Maintain Emotional Stability in Your Relationship". Asks where I got it, I explain I got it from an ex over 8 years ago and that I've never read it. She pulls my entire bookshelf off the wall in anger. This was the final straw...I ended the relationship.

In the beginning she revealed she was sexually abused as a child and suffers from PTSD and slew of other issues. I tried to be there for her, part of me feels like a failed her but I've been absolutely miserable these past few months. I KNOW relationships aren't suppose to be this way.

Even got a second opinion from a female friend who was also abused as a child, she feels I was being mentally abused by my ex and manipulated into feeling guilt.

I ALMOST (keyword here) feel guilty for NOT being sad about this break up but I just could NOT take it.

Share your war stories if you feel compelled. I'm curious as to if I'm in the minority in dealing with this type of relationship. Not looking for a pitty party as I'm quite happy now, vacationing to Macau in two months ALONE!!! HELL YEA!!!

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I just got out of a little over year and a half myself.. break ups always suck but you just gotta learn and move on

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
My most recent ex opened my Cobra's door into one of those concrete poles at the gas station. I gave her the 'are you f***ing kidding me look' but before I could say anything she looks at me and says "Are you honestly going to be mad about this?....."

Game Over.

Users who are viewing this thread