Breakup venting thread

TERMINATED97

Established Member
I don't have any advice but I got out of a 3.5 yr relationship about 4 months ago. It was a very screwed up relationship. We both had our faults and probably the last six months of it she really had me thinking that everything that went wrong was me. Now that it's done and over with I can finally move on. The first three months after our break up were very hard for me as I still love her but just within the last month i've finally been able to get over her. I no longer go to bed thinking about her or wake up thinking about her. She was as f*cked up as they come.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
My most recent ex opened my Cobra's door into one of those concrete poles at the gas station. I gave her the 'are you f***ing kidding me look' but before I could say anything she looks at me and says "Are you honestly going to be mad about this?....."

Game Over.

LOL! Sounds exactly like something my ex would of said.

Also my ex is from a broken home..kind of. Parents are still there and married but she can't go to them for anything and has no support from them. She use to go to my mom for advice.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
ive dated one or two girls like that. people like that have no soul, just an empty dark void, and theyll always be miserable. its sad but its true.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Mine definitely came from a broken home, but what throws me off is how successful she is. Nurse Practitioner working on becoming an anesthetic nurse. Financially she needs nothing from me but smothered me to death, could not stand me being around anyone but her, would blow me up if I went out to have a beer once in a blue moon, literally had to talk to her from the time I got off work until I went to bed, EVERY DAY! I cared for her but she was a wreck. Dad wasn't around and step dad abused her.

Emotions and Finances are 2 completely separate things. A woman would give up everything to have a man cater to her emotions.

Emotionally, she is a Rolls Royce/Lamborghini. They require a lot of attention and maintenance.

Emotionally high maintenance women come from broken homes. When meeting women, it's best to find out what type of home they've come from.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
I agree with the cheating thing...maybe not cause she wants sex specifically but that she wants the attention and the feeling of being wanted (hence her ALWAYS needing attention, jealousy, no one else matters mindset etc etc).

In the end though....you did the right thing.

I don't think she's cheated. Women like that are stage 10 clingers, meaning as soon as they reel in their catch, they're clinging to that one guy after you've put that meat in her.

Jody Arias was a stage 10 clinger. :bash:

Last edited:

NA_Cobra

Established Member
That's the typical actions of someone that was cheating on you bud. Your first clue this wasn't going to work out was dating someone with a kid. Unless she's a widow or was raped she already showed a history of making bad decisions. In the future stick with women who come from good families that are childless. Do you know the divorce rate for people marrying someone with kids is at least 80%?

Just take what you learned and do better next time. I've already met several quality women in the last couple months.

There is nothing wrong with dating someone with a kid and it doesn't mean she's made a bad decision.

Those are not typical actions of someone that has cheated.

Marc

Established Member
My most recent ex opened my Cobra's door into one of those concrete poles at the gas station. I gave her the 'are you f***ing kidding me look' but before I could say anything she looks at me and says "Are you honestly going to be mad about this?....."

Game Over.

Similar thing happened to one of my ex-girlfriends, many, many years ago before I got married to my current wife.

She let a shopping cart run in the side of my car. I said something like "WTF"? She went off on my saying "You love your car more than me!" I said "Well, it certainly gives me less trouble than you"...yea...that relationship didn't last. :lol:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
That's the typical actions of someone that was cheating on you bud. Your first clue this wasn't going to work out was dating someone with a kid. Unless she's a widow or was raped she already showed a history of making bad decisions. In the future stick with women who come from good families that are childless. Do you know the divorce rate for people marrying someone with kids is at least 80%?

this has got to be the most stupid shit I think I have ever seen you post. I would like to see where you got that 80% figure. Unless you pulled it out of your ass, I have no desire to see that at all.

Rare40th

Established Member
Had a similar experience with my ex last year, except that s*** lasted 4 months, told my best friend to meet at my house after I got home cause I was gonna end it and it was the first nice week for sonic. So we took the 'stang and hit that up then went bitchin'(fishin' for bitches acronym) probably the best day I had ever had in quite some time.
She would constantly harp on me about having girl friends. And the part that really set me off was I left a friends house then decided to visit my dad for a bit and was planning on heading to her house and have dinner at 6:30. Well I showed up at her house at 6:32. Needless to say no one else mattered except her and it was all about her.
And even though we were dating for 3 months she had all these plans about buying a house and moving in together and whatever else. My opinion: I wanted to enjoy life and not be worried about commitment. She decided she wanted time to herself to think and after 45 minutes of thinking about it I was ready to end it and waited for the next day to roll around so I could meet her and cut ties.
I took about 8 months off to live the single life and have no worries, but thoughts of a relationship caught up and I started looking at being serious with the right woman and now 9 months later things have been great.
Seriously OP take time away from dating and have some one nighters :thumbsup:

Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I take it you're a "glass half-empty" sort of guy.

im guessing my comment might have hit close to home... im not saying that every female who got molested or came from a broken home is going to be a screw up, but a lot of them seem to think thats a valid excuse to act psycho and be a cheater and just generally be a black hole of bad energy. people need to learn to overcome their odds. how you deal with bad things (divorce, molestation) is what defines you, not the bad things themselves. some females deal with coming from a broken home by being a slut with no morals or being cold and ruthless and ruining peoples lives and some deal with it by overcoming their odds and being in good relationships and treating people right and being a positive influence on the people around you.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
There is nothing wrong with dating someone with a kid and it doesn't mean she's made a bad decision.

Those are not typical actions of someone that has cheated.

It doesn't always mean she made a bad decision. I put that disclaimer in there of the instances where it's not the result of bad choices. It usually means she made a bad decision though. There's something really wrong with dating someone with kids whether it be a man and woman. I posted the divorce stats for this circumstance already. Having an illegitimate kid with someone who hasn't devoted themselves to you is a bad choice. I also didn't say that was the actions of someone who cheated. I referred to the always checking up stuff she did.

Users who are viewing this thread