Breakup venting thread

NA_Cobra

Established Member
I've seen both extremes when it comes to nurses. I guess it depends on which job they do. I can't see the maternity nurses being as cynical as ER ones. You seem to know more nurses than I do so I'll defer to your experience.

Nurses are freaks! :rockon::rockon:

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Sadly it's common with younger women today. Men looking for a mate today have a hard battle to find a good one. They're full of contradiction. They say they want a real man, but if you act like a real man should you're labeled a chauvinist DB. They want to raise kids and be a good mother but nope, they insist on working full time during those crucial first years and farming them out to the grandparents or daycare. They also don't want to work through any problems because they know if they initiate a divorce the guy more than likely will get his junk lopped off by the courts for no other reason than he's a male.

There is nothing wrong with working full time while children are at daycare.

The issue in todays age is that women like to F*ck just as much as men and if you can't lay the pipe right then you're sitting in the dugout. This isn't the 60s and 70s anymore, where being a whore resulted in social condemnation. It's as cool to be whore today just as it is to smoke cigarettes.

Most men today are Pansies or Puppets (Nice guys finish last), a women doesn't want a borderline metro softy or a puppet so they play games. That's why men today are finding it harder to find a woman, they don't know how to MAN UP!

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
so I was right. you pulled that 80% figure out of your ass. what you posted does NOT support what you said which was:

Do you know the divorce rate for people marrying someone with kids is at least 80%?

I have not found anything in the articles you posted that states and 80% or 75% (if you prefer) divorce rate where "marrying someone with kids". They ALL seem to talk about is in general terms and not attribute it to kids.

Having an illegitimate kid by choice is a poor decision. Call me crazy, but families are supposed to start with two people who have dedicated themselves to each other for life. Shacking up with someone who is nothing more than an unpaid call girl doesn't count. I don't play this new age "do what I want and who cares how it affects my kids" crap.

Discovery Health "Debunking 10 Divorce Myths"

GalTime: Second (And Third) Marriages: Destined for Divorce?

The Dynamics Of Stepfamilies

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/marriage_challenges/remarriage_and_blended_families.aspx

I was off by about 5%. It's really common sense if you think about it. A step-parent is always going to have to deal with the biological parent and the parent they're married to is more than likely going to take the kid's side when the new spouse tries to discipline.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
so I was right. you pulled that 80% figure out of your ass. what you posted does NOT support what you said which was:

I have not found anything in the articles you posted that states and 80% or 75% (if you prefer) divorce rate where "marrying someone with kids". They ALL seem to talk about is in general terms and not attribute it to kids.

They all talk about it, especially the last one. It specifically mentions blended family marriages. The #8 point in the third link is another specific comment about step-families. It's just common sense anyways why it's not a good idea. I'm busy with yard work today but I can give more later since you're overseas.

Last edited:

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
There is nothing wrong with working full time while children are at daycare.

The issue in todays age is that women like to F*ck just as much as men and if you can't lay the pipe right then you're sitting in the dugout. This isn't the 60s and 70s anymore, where being a whore resulted in social condemnation. It's as cool to be whore today just as it is to smoke cigarettes.

Most men today are Pansies or Puppets (Nice guys finish last), a women doesn't want a borderline metro softy or a puppet so they play games. That's why men today are finding it harder to find a woman, they don't know how to MAN UP!

Yes there is. Saying so means you think a mother's love and devotion can be replaced. See your quandary?

Users who are viewing this thread