Breakup venting thread

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
this has got to be the most stupid shit I think I have ever seen you post. I would like to see where you got that 80% figure. Unless you pulled it out of your ass, I have no desire to see that at all.

Having an illegitimate kid by choice is a poor decision. Call me crazy, but families are supposed to start with two people who have dedicated themselves to each other for life. Shacking up with someone who is nothing more than an unpaid call girl doesn't count. I don't play this new age "do what I want and who cares how it affects my kids" crap.

Discovery Health "Debunking 10 Divorce Myths"

GalTime: Second (And Third) Marriages: Destined for Divorce?

http://www.stepfamily.org/dynamics.html

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/marriage_challenges/remarriage_and_blended_families.aspx

I was off by about 5%. It's really common sense if you think about it. A step-parent is always going to have to deal with the biological parent and the parent they're married to is more than likely going to take the kid's side when the new spouse tries to discipline.

Last edited:

Stinger2011

Established Member
Good for you, man. You deserve better than someone dragging you down emotionally all the time. Time together some vacation puss and find a girl when you get back.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
I don't think she's cheated. Women like that are stage 10 clingers, meaning as soon as they reel in their catch, they're clinging to that one guy after you've put that meat in her.

Jody Arias was a stage 10 clinger. :bash:

Yea the cheating I'm fairly confident didn't happen. Some guys will think I'm naive but this woman can't keep a secret for shit and one trait I can say was a plus is that she told the truth throughout the relationship. Even admitting she was obsessed with me at one point. She was extremely anti-social, never talked to anyone but me...ALL DAY EVERY GODDAM DAY!

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Yea the cheating I'm fairly confident didn't happen. Some guys will think I'm naive but this woman can't keep a secret for shit and one trait I can say was a plus is that she told the truth throughout the relationship. Even admitting she was obsessed with me at one point. She was extremely anti-social, never talked to anyone but me...ALL DAY EVERY GODDAM DAY!

Man, you're lucky to be alive!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Man, you're lucky to be alive!
Or is he……..
Bitches be real crazy. Better put extra locks in the door O.P. Last thing you need is coming home from work and seeing her in your house already.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
It doesn't always mean she made a bad decision. I put that disclaimer in there of the instances where it's not the result of bad choices. It usually means she made a bad decision though. There's something really wrong with dating someone with kids whether it be a man and woman. I posted the divorce stats for this circumstance already. Having an illegitimate kid with someone who hasn't devoted themselves to you is a bad choice. I also didn't say that was the actions of someone who cheated. I referred to the always checking up stuff she did.

WTF! did you just type..:lol::lol::bash: That's a pile of shit.

Last edited:

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
WTF! did you just type..:lol::lol::bash: That's a pile of shit.

I already posted stats why it's a bad idea. You can get butt hurt all you want but facts are facts. You can laugh all you want, I'm not going to be swayed from my morals. A household where the parents are married is the only way it should be done, period. How about this; explain why having an illegitimate kid with someone you're not devoted to is just as good as having one with a spouse. You can't because it's not as good.

Last edited:

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Or is he……..
Bitches be real crazy. Better put extra locks in the door O.P. Last thing you need is coming home from work and seeing her in your house already.

Or find yourself in the shower when she comes in and starts taking pics........

VictorySong

Established Member
I already posted stats why it's a bad idea. You can get butt hurt all you want but facts are facts. You can laugh all you want, I'm not going to be swayed from my morals. A household where the parents are married is the only way it should be done, period. How about this; explain why having an illegitimate kid with someone you're not devoted to is just as good as having one with a spouse. You can't because it's not as good.

Yep. She was on every D that came around. That's why she flipped her shit on OP whenever he wasn't accounted for. Every nurse I've met has been just like OP described. Miserable people in a miserable profession. Must be something about death that flips the brain to batshit insane.

Superhawk2002

Established Member
If I wasn't so lazy I'd try masturbating.

I think it's time we all pitch in for hookers and blow sent directly to you. We need to liven you up some. :beer:

Damn, all these stories of crazy women... I am seriously going to go home and buy my wife flowers and send her to a day spa or something. She puts up with so much crap from me and is honestly the best person/mom/friend in the world.

Good luck OP. Enjoy being single. Find a girl with the same life interests and as career driven as you.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Yep. She was on every D that came around. That's why she flipped her shit on OP whenever he wasn't accounted for. Every nurse I've met has been just like OP described. Miserable people in a miserable profession. Must be something about death that flips the brain to batshit insane.

I've seen both extremes when it comes to nurses. I guess it depends on which job they do. I can't see the maternity nurses being as cynical as ER ones. You seem to know more nurses than I do so I'll defer to your experience.

ssssnake

Established Member
I don't have any advice but I got out of a 3.5 yr relationship about 4 months ago. It was a very screwed up relationship. We both had our faults and probably the last six months of it she really had me thinking that everything that went wrong was me. Now that it's done and over with I can finally move on. The first three months after our break up were very hard for me as I still love her but just within the last month i've finally been able to get over her. I no longer go to bed thinking about her or wake up thinking about her. She was as f*cked up as they come.

This sounds like my son's ex-wife. Everything bad in her life was his fault, and it would always be his fault. He's not perfect and has his faults, but she has mental issues - broken home, tried to commit suicide, uninterested mother and father. They were together for 15 years, but my home and their homes paid the price for her rampages. Amazingly, the judge gave her sole custody. She told me the other day that her 17 year old boyfriend was going to enlist in the military and if he gets transferred out, they were going to get married, and she would go with him. God help my grandchildren. So, this is common with young women now? If so, I'm sorry for you, Mike, and the others too. My mother always taught me to never show men you care first. In other words, don't be a clingy bitch.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
This sounds like my son's ex-wife. Everything bad in her life was his fault, and it would always be his fault. He's not perfect and has his faults, but she has mental issues - broken home, tried to commit suicide, uninterested mother and father. They were together for 15 years, but my home and their homes paid the price for her rampages. Amazingly, the judge gave her sole custody. She told me the other day that her 17 year old boyfriend was going to enlist in the military and if he gets transferred out, they were going to get married, and she would go with him. God help my grandchildren. So, this is common with young women now? If so, I'm sorry for you, Mike, and the others too. My mother always taught me to never show men you care first. In other words, don't be a clingy bitch.

Sadly it's common with younger women today. Men looking for a mate today have a hard battle to find a good one. They're full of contradiction. They say they want a real man, but if you act like a real man should you're labeled a chauvinist DB. They want to raise kids and be a good mother but nope, they insist on working full time during those crucial first years and farming them out to the grandparents or daycare. They also don't want to work through any problems because they know if they initiate a divorce the guy more than likely will get his junk lopped off by the courts for no other reason than he's a male.

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
My girlfriend was not jealous until I came in the picture but she learned to deal with and she goes through my phone sometimes I don't mind, she does get unconfterable about how I have an attractive friend who she does not like but I also get pretty jealous but I can handle it ok I guess , but we all are not perfect but we have good in us, for example I have been dating her for 4 years and she makes me damn well happy and when i have shit on my mind she always helps

440sprint

Established Member
OP, in all ways possible now, do the things that you like to do around the most female exposure possible. Then take your pick from those who let you know that they enjoy the same.

In general, humans are looking for someone they can be with the way they like to be with themselves.

Trouble is, the only thing constant is change!

Therefore, the most successful long term relationships tend to continuously optimize their supporting differences and interesting similarities.

I am ancient with a LOT of experience before marrying my wonderful wife 28 years ago!

Planter

Banned
In the beginning she revealed she was sexually abused as a child and suffers from PTSD and slew of other issues. I tried to be there for her, part of me feels like a failed her but I've been absolutely miserable these past few months. I KNOW relationships aren't suppose to be this way.

Even got a second opinion from a female friend who was also abused as a child, she feels I was being mentally abused by my ex and manipulated into feeling guilt.

as someone who was abused sexually as a teenager, you did not fail her. she failed herself by not addressing her problems and issues on her own. instead she looked to you and relied on you to be the cure of all her problems and it was just a bandaid for the deep rooted issues she needs to confront but has yet to do.

you did the right thing. she is damaged goods and you cant fix her. only she can fix herself and she has to want to do it for herself.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Just remember homie, bitches ain't shit....:thumbsup:

[youtube_browser]oloFLyel3Is[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread