Breakup venting thread

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Sorry to unload on you guys but I'm using the somewhat anonymity of the web to vent...its alot so be prepared lol.

Just had to break up with the girlfriend of 3 years. Not sure why/how I made it this long. I'm not perfect and never claimed to be, I'd even say there were things I learned in this relationship that will undoubtedly make me a better partner. But she was extremely jealous, possessive, immature and could NOT get over the fact that I've dated women of other races...the KICKER? She's bi-racial (puerto rican/black)! I honestly felt as if I tried, and damn hard to be with her and be what she needed in a companion. This was honestly my first experience with someone like this as I've always dated older women (shes younger than myself). This relationship has gradually worn me down and turned me into an asshole without me realizing it. I knew I had to break up with her when I had no desire to have sex with her, and she's absolutely stunning.

Few instances:

Never wanted me around women, period. I have a co-worker who I've been teammates with for over five years and she feels its inappropriate for us to ever talk.

She honestly felt as if I had no reason to have friends, and on the rare occasion I managed to hang out with one of my two best friends she'd call or text viciously until I answered.

Blew EVERYTHING out of proportion and I mean everything. I could simply have a difference of opinion and it would result in her yelling, screaming and preaching about how I have no loyalty to her.

Anytime we were at odds she'd break up, then INSTANTLY call back. And KEEP calling until I answered. Its not unheard of to have 20-30 missed calls from her in a row. No exaggeration.

PDA in public was beyond annoying, not just the average kiss and hand holding. I'm talking full on groping, pawing, etc...EVERYWHERE we went.

She always had to "feel special" and "wanted"...I dunno how much more wanted and special I could've made this woman feel lol.

Despite us being together for 3 years and her having stayed at my places many nights\weekends, she decides to go through my bookshelf, I have nothing to hide so I don't scrutinize this even though I think its odd to pry in someone elses home. She sees a book titled "How to Maintain Emotional Stability in Your Relationship". Asks where I got it, I explain I got it from an ex over 8 years ago and that I've never read it. She pulls my entire bookshelf off the wall in anger. This was the final straw...I ended the relationship.

In the beginning she revealed she was sexually abused as a child and suffers from PTSD and slew of other issues. I tried to be there for her, part of me feels like a failed her but I've been absolutely miserable these past few months. I KNOW relationships aren't suppose to be this way.

Even got a second opinion from a female friend who was also abused as a child, she feels I was being mentally abused by my ex and manipulated into feeling guilt.

I ALMOST (keyword here) feel guilty for NOT being sad about this break up but I just could NOT take it.

Share your war stories if you feel compelled. I'm curious as to if I'm in the minority in dealing with this type of relationship. Not looking for a pitty party as I'm quite happy now, vacationing to Macau in two months ALONE!!! HELL YEA!!!

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
**** all that. On to the next one.

Plow something as soon as possible so you'll get over it faster.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
How you managed to last 3 years beats me. But good move on you running. Don't need people like that around you. Now go out and enjoy, you are pretty successful iirc. So you are covered there.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I would of broke up the the PDA stage, I am younger(23) and my girlfriend is a little older(25) and outside of hand holding or a little innocent peck here and there that is as far as I go, I(we) both hate it. I don't know how you lasted THAT long, as wrong as it sounds 9/10 times daddy issues lead to a NUTS girls, and I will bet my bottom dollar she cheated on you more then you would ever want to know.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
I would of broke up the the PDA stage, I am younger(23) and my girlfriend is a little older(25) and outside of hand holding or a little innocent peck here and there that is as far as I go, I(we) both hate it. I don't know how you lasted THAT long, as wrong as it sounds 9/10 times daddy issues lead to a NUTS girls, and I will bet my bottom dollar she cheated on you more then you would ever want to know.

Daddy issues were there but I'm almost positive she didn't cheat, she spent every moment she could up under me. Practically smothered me. Would be at my place waiting when I got off work, pop up at my job, followed me to Austin. She spent so much time trying to keep up with me, and she had a kid she homeschooled. She was just a nutjob. Glad to have her gone. Didn't think she would make it this easy so I'm watching my back now.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Sorry to unload on you guys but I'm using the somewhat anonymity of the web to vent...its alot so be prepared lol.

Just had to break up with the girlfriend of 3 years. Not sure why/how I made it this long. I'm not perfect and never claimed to be, I'd even say there were things I learned in this relationship that will undoubtedly make me a better partner. But she was extremely jealous, possessive, immature and could NOT get over the fact that I've dated women of other races...the KICKER? She's bi-racial (puerto rican/black)! I honestly felt as if I tried, and damn hard to be with her and be what she needed in a companion. This was honestly my first experience with someone like this as I've always dated older women (shes younger than myself). This relationship has gradually worn me down and turned me into an asshole without me realizing it. I knew I had to break up with her when I had no desire to have sex with her, and she's absolutely stunning.

Few instances:

Never wanted me around women, period. I have a co-worker who I've been teammates with for over five years and she feels its inappropriate for us to ever talk.

She honestly felt as if I had no reason to have friends, and on the rare occasion I managed to hang out with one of my two best friends she'd call or text viciously until I answered.

Blew EVERYTHING out of proportion and I mean everything. I could simply have a difference of opinion and it would result in her yelling, screaming and preaching about how I have no loyalty to her.

Anytime we were at odds she'd break up, then INSTANTLY call back. And KEEP calling until I answered. Its not unheard of to have 20-30 missed calls from her in a row. No exaggeration.

PDA in public was beyond annoying, not just the average kiss and hand holding. I'm talking full on groping, pawing, etc...EVERYWHERE we went.

She always had to "feel special" and "wanted"...I dunno how much more wanted and special I could've made this woman feel lol.

Despite us being together for 3 years and her having stayed at my places many nights\weekends, she decides to go through my bookshelf, I have nothing to hide so I don't scrutinize this even though I think its odd to pry in someone elses home. She sees a book titled "How to Maintain Emotional Stability in Your Relationship". Asks where I got it, I explain I got it from an ex over 8 years ago and that I've never read it. She pulls my entire bookshelf off the wall in anger. This was the final straw...I ended the relationship.

In the beginning she revealed she was sexually abused as a child and suffers from PTSD and slew of other issues. I tried to be there for her, part of me feels like a failed her but I've been absolutely miserable these past few months. I KNOW relationships aren't suppose to be this way.

Even got a second opinion from a female friend who was also abused as a child, she feels I was being mentally abused by my ex and manipulated into feeling guilt.

I ALMOST (keyword here) feel guilty for NOT being sad about this break up but I just could NOT take it.

Share your war stories if you feel compelled. I'm curious as to if I'm in the minority in dealing with this type of relationship. Not looking for a pitty party as I'm quite happy now, vacationing to Macau in two months ALONE!!! HELL YEA!!!

She just needs to be emotionally man-handled.

Puerto Rican/Black! Damn Son! You have to bring out the IKE hand and dick em' down afterwards. Hell, as Weezie would say, "Eat her til she cry, call that "wine and dine"."

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Look on the bright side, you did not marry her and European chicks love the bruthah! You got game, intelligence, and melanin on your side.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
She just needs to be emotionally man-handled.

Puerto Rican/Black! Damn Son! You have to bring out the IKE hand and dick em' down afterwards. Hell, as Weezie would say, "Eat her til she cry, call that "wine and dine"."

What did I just read???????? :shrug:

Coiled03

Established Member
Look on the bright side, bro (if you aren't already).

At least it didn't cost you 10 years, a divorce, a stack of cash, and child support for the next 16 years, like me.

Blackness03

Established Member
Holy shit, were we dating the same girl? I feel your pain man. lol I just got out of a 1 year relationship because she was the same way. Can't believe there are other women like her. The last draw for me was when I got her a sold out ticket on craigslist to come to a concert with me and she blew the **** up because I got it from a female. Said she didn't even want it because i "met up with another girl" to get it.

So glad it happened. Things are so much better without her

Last edited:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Look on the bright side, you did not marry her and European chicks love the bruthah! You got game, intelligence, and melanin on your side.

At this point I'm content with jerking off for the next few years. I'm honestly exhausted.

Mulldune

Established Member
Not a chance in hell. I may vent you guys but I'd never expose anyone in my life by plastering their pics on the web. I don't even have a facebook.

I understand man, I just thought Id ask. Good luck with everything

Users who are viewing this thread