Bought another house -- Garage build

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Progress can sometimes take some time. What did you end up doing with your previous residence?

Took your advice and sold.

We were on the back side of a good market... could have gotten maybe $40k more had I sold a few months prior, but no biggie. We did quite well so no complaints and no land lord worries at night haha

VegasMichael

Established Member
Took your advice and sold.

We were on the back side of a good market... could have gotten maybe $40k more had I sold a few months prior, but no biggie. We did quite well so no complaints and no land lord worries at night haha
Same with me. The market had really slowed right about when I sold my place. The multiple offers and bidding wars had ceased.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Where did you get the black/yellow shelves?

Subscribe to my onlyfans

The mighty Home Depot... $69 a piece. USA made believe it or not.

Damn, I thought I had spares.

Yep. And I still need to bring my 22' cargo trailer home to empty it's contents into the shed lol.

Guess I need to start selling some of this crap off.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I got those same ones off amazon. Problem with mine is shelves are sagging quite a bit at nowhere near the claimed 200 lbs load.
Man I got some off Amazon that were an absolute joke. I think it said each shelf would hold like 300 some odd pounds and there's absolutely no ****ing way. I'm not sure I'd trust it to hold 50 pounds.
Screenshot_20240228-111639.jpg

Subscribe to my onlyfans

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Looking good! I don't know how any homeowner who does any kind of yard maintenance or has off-roading hobbies lives with out a shed. I will say that I have those shelves in my basement and they sag with minimal weight over time. I invested in one of these for the garage and can honestly say they will hold an engine block or transmission if need be...
60" Wide Heavy Duty Rack with Four 18" Deep Shelves

jessie_sanders

Established Member
**** that shit. Must be her first time doing insulation. There's zero visible skin when I have to handle that miserable shit.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread