Best Tune???

leotheviper2000

Established Member
I'm trying to figure out which tune to go with. I'm in between Lethal Performance, and BBR.
I'm planning on getting the JLT CAI, tuner Combo. I was Also looking at the Steeda CAI, but i think I'm going to go with the JLT.

Any Recommendations would be greatly appreciate

svt04cobra1

Established Member
I have the BBR tune with Steeda CAI. This package rocks!!!!! Night and day over stock especially with the Steeda X-pipe and Magnaflow axle back. Car sounds deep and throaty with no drone and runs like a raped ape!!!!!

kyoshosp2

Established Member
I went with JMS tune and with X pipe stock tires and paper filter 3:55 gears went 12.086 @ just over 118mph and idles great. Monty is real easy to deal with too

zilla8

Established Member
I also have the Steeda CAI and BBR 91oct tune It's a great combo and makes some awesome power.

Idle is smooth like stock but when you get on it you know It's been tuned.

I made 406rwhp/387rwtq with this combo and Magnaflow catback with HF cats
and X-pipe

oneof185

Established Member
Last edited:

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
I'm in the market for a CAI/tune combo as well. So far I'm leaning towards Evolution tune with the C&L intake... although I would prefer a dry filter.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we can offer any package that you might need.. we do more than just tuning :beer:

any one who wants a personal consultation only needs to PM your # to me and we will contact you

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've always liked my tunes from Amazon. The big thing on the 5.0 is that there are so many adjustments that can be made that you need to find someone who will tune it in a way that you will like the feel of. Two cars may make the same exact amount of power but feel completely different. One person may like the car to feel like the throttle pedal is on a hair trigger and others may like a more linear feel. You need to find a tuner that will work with you and build a tune that best fulfills your expectations.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
^^^ that is very true..personal service and accessibility should always be factored in when making a decision about a tuner...that is why we try to never have a back log of a few days and when you call for Rick he usually gets back to you that day or early the next day..it doesnt matter how good a tuner is if he isnt available to you when you need him..

Rick has put a lot of time and diligence into developing his 2011 GT tuning.. we chose an auto especially so he could work on the functions for it..

there are plenty of tuners out there but not many with the years of tuning knowledge and expereince that Rick has..

we have retained the one on one dialog with our customers... Rick likes to talk to his guys so he knows they have all the info they need to make a decision..

no point and click ordering for us.. we like to talk to our customers first..
the best advice I can give about choosing a tuner is call and talk to any tuner you are considering..then make your decision based on the expereince you had with them

Last edited:

DIB5.0

Established Member
No not everyone. I have the VMP and Brenspeed. My friend has BBR, Bama, Lethal. I have not tried Evo or yours because of the price for one tune. I just can not afford it. I can afford 50-75 but close to 200 is not feasable for me. All the tunes are great but the throttle response and shift patterns are just to touchy and downshifts just to much. Im sure fine for the track but not the street. Justins is just so smooth like butter and the power is through the whole rpm band. Would love to try yours if more affordable.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Dude how much do you think the avg e mail tune is? VMP Brenspeed, BBR and Bama are no fly by nights and that is what a single e mail tune costs. Were you been for the last 5yrs.

Users who are viewing this thread