Best Tune???

1sweetazzGT500

Established Member
exactly

it was a no brainer for you and the point is that it was a no brainer for all the guys who choose the tuners they did too..

choosing a tuner from opinions on a message board is not the best way to chose....most of our customers dont even post on websites

everyone has a different criteria for what they want in a tuner..that is why I always suggest that you contact and speak directly to any tuner who you are considering..
then decide based on YOUR experience with them

there is just really no way for one person to determine who has the "best" tune..you would have to have a tune from every tuner out there and compare them all to each other

just like Chris said.. there is no shortage of excellent tuners who work hard to have available their best work..always constructed with hours of dyno,street and track results.... you just have to decide which tuner will be the best fit for you..

I'm sorry Lynn the way millions of other people and Myself do part of our research does not fit your criteria,I guess the (again) millions of people buying anything from 100K plus Cars to Cell Phones are a bunch of Idiots to use "other peoples opinions and websites" to make their purchases. I tried to call Mr. Carroll shelby when I was buying my GT500 but unfortunately he was unable to take my call. Customers Opinions, comments, complaints are Exactly what I want to Read about. Not the actual tuner trying to sell me on why their tune is best. And when Customers do have problems, and Every Business has unsatisfied customers,product defect,etc.., I watch and see how the Company handles it,Period. And I highly "suggest" you tell the "most" of your customers that are not posting on websites, to do so,because That is how business/sales are done in this Day & Age. Now I gotta go, have to order something else for my car from...... well Not you guys/gals.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
IM not talking about buying a car or a cell phone.. Im talking about choosing a tuner.. collecting info about a tuner from opinions is fine if you are trying to determine who you want to consider...BUT talking to him is the only way to find out whether you want to work with him since tuning is such a one on one process..
contrary to your beliefs.. the vast majority of people do not rely on the internet to make decisions..it is only part of the media used

Users who are viewing this thread