berlin turnpike

slo5.0

Established Member
1st off seans poor lol and scotts savin up for some stuff so haha nick....lol owned jk i know all buddy.....

02cobraguy

Established Member
Originally posted by slo5.0
1st off seans poor lol and scotts savin up for some stuff so haha nick....lol owned jk i know all buddy.....

you know i'm just playin with ya.... but scott will have something for ya ;)

02cobraguy

Established Member
i wish my car would show in my sig in this section... its only in the "taste of home" forum that it doesn't show... gay!~!!

EDIT: AAAWWHHHATTTT !! OKKKAAYYY!!! WHAT NOW BITCHEZZZ !! the cobra is alive w00t

Last edited by a moderator:

95mustangGt

Established Member
todd your dumb :burn: . but guys im getting a high compression intake mani and heads......... :dw: WHATTTTT LOL

slo5.0

Established Member
it was more of a loan bitch and so who cares sean u got a prob your just jealous cuz you didnt get it .....o yea and im sure my 289 w my "stock" heads will push around 8 ponies w broken legs lol

JaNiCe331

Established Member
"sn 95 killah"....u should be trying to kill other things than mustangs...hosss. dont be hating on your own kind:kaboom: :cuss:

02cobraguy

Established Member
Originally posted by JaNiCe331
"sn 95 killah"....u should be trying to kill other things than mustangs...

I like beating up chevy's hehe... what camaro?! Slp ss... pffff.... matt and sean know what i'm talking about hehehehe :burnout:

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
oh yea if u wanna be a cocky bastard and u think your gonna own sn-95s go race joe im sure he'll show u the deal (or just his taillights hehe)

95mustangGt

Established Member
the gayest shit ever happend yesterday. i heard this exhaust out front. i didnt think anything of it but someone said o that was an older black mustang. so i thought it was f**king todd. so i go runnin outside and the 5.0 rolls down the road im like shibby todds on the road and its chris pasey and his friend. im like dude WTF i thought u were one of my friends. and walked inside lol stupid honkie's :kaboom:

02cobraguy

Established Member
Originally posted by GT2aCOBRA
oh yea if u wanna be a cocky bastard and u think your gonna own sn-95s go race joe im sure he'll show u the deal (or just his taillights hehe)

hmm... next time I see Tom keyes i'll let him know a foxbody wants to run him

Users who are viewing this thread