berlin turnpike

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
i forget to say to (matt) uh hieus car was never said to run 11s so where u got that i dont know......the car has never been run at the track so he doesnt know what it actually runs the only thing it has is dyno numbers and before hieu got it the kid claimed 330 to the wheels thats all he knows so im sure thats good for 12s maybe even better cuz i believe joe put down 330 to the wheels and look what he ran so if hieu launched his car at the track and drove that shit like it was stolen hed be OUT! so F**K YOU PAY ME!

JaNiCe331

Established Member
naw i wont pay u ...ill kick u in the balls though....and todd YOUR CAR is NOT 5.1 liters...trust me before u go telling other mustang guys that its 5.1 liters u may re think that before u get made fun of....no effense but its actually 5.0...becasue a stock 302 is 4.9 liters

slo5.0

Established Member
matt ur gay... you dont know my motor builder if he told me its a 5.1 ill take that i know you work at mu now dont get all i know everything about cocks and all...but thats what he told me id listen to him over anyone just b/.c he knows that motor beotch...o yea gear drives sound nasty''''lol ask sean ha

slo5.0

Established Member
the kids that post here are there pretty much 4everyweekend so come down and meet up with us or if you ever wann acrusie im us my aim is tdubsmustanggt so hit me up and we can orginaze cuz all these kids live near me

Users who are viewing this thread