berlin turnpike

slo5.0

Established Member
ok i said kill sean and scott thats it for sn95 so all you need to zip it,,,sean stop being gay you know i wont run joe yea if i had a 351 one maybe i would...so blah....you guys need to read these things better and trust me if you wanted me to run joe id just go find a car thats faster tan him if you wann aplay gaes like that and its a fox body beotch

slo5.0

Established Member
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i need a 3 barrel sub dacet turbo for my car know any one w it??

JaNiCe331

Established Member
:lol: OWEND:kaboom: :lol: ...plus todd do u even know how many liters a 351 is...casue u obviously dont know about a 306..........lol

JaNiCe331

Established Member
and talking jibberish doesnt really make u look good on sites like this...u have to know something........lol..j/p

95mustangGt

Established Member
who u callin a retard "i need an a/c eliminator matt" :bash: :kaboom: yea todd remeber that lmao. u got served.lol

JaNiCe331

Established Member
no more efi bitches...goin carbed nigga..REAL GOOD victor jr high rise intake and speed demon carb....areomotive fuel system...

95mustangGt

Established Member
when matt gets his car done im sure he wont be complaining or worrying about being a trader lol carbs+331=11's easy :beer: . stock heads+289=slow lol owned :bash:

95mustangGt

Established Member
and todd your not an sn 95 killa u have to beat one to be one moron lol. if u keep that there me and sean will find people to race u. and i thought thats what u dont want. like matt said y dont u put bow tie killa. honda raper lol. but whatever your deal is.

Last edited:

slo5.0

Established Member
ok w this stock head shit everyone needs to stop....just to let you know the two most pwerful things at my garage(355-race car motor and a 650+ truck ) use stock heads so all this aftermarket crap and stock head shit needs t to stop...you can say all u want but my stock heads just gave me 40 hp..so ha

JaNiCe331

Established Member
you'll be surprised once u have the car running ...how much those heads kill performance...anyways what do u think you'll put to the wheels....just curious..im looking at with my new setup prolly around 430 rwhp without the 150 shot...this is what i've be told

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
todd the reason u got 40hp or so u say is becuz u had the heads worked if u get work done to any heads such as P&P ull get a power improvement dumbass but they still arent gonna compare to aftermarket heads not by a long shot

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
and who cares about the cars at your work, are they yours? NO so who cares were talkin about your car, every car is different so dont assume that just cuz they use stock heads and got a good gain in power or put down the power they do will automatically give u the same results

Users who are viewing this thread