berlin turnpike

02cobraguy

Established Member
What made you change your mind? now you gotta sell your intake... Still getting the AFR 205's? better make use of that discount you work so hard for hehee

JaNiCe331

Established Member
lol...naw dont have the money for 205's yet but truct me i have the hook up my cars is goin to have a few things here and there so watch out....lol...oo and on the pike watch what u say to that camaro guy hes a quick one...hint hint

slo5.0

Established Member
nick if you read thias its wed night and your suppose to be pullin the ho 3 out if you do come up here i think my 3 ho 6 will be fired tomarrow

02cobraguy

Established Member
good... I think the cobra might be coming out to play tonite... weather looks to be O-K... Tomorrow is when the FUN begins... :D :rockon:

JaNiCe331

Established Member
nice tool...im mean todd...cant wait to hear it if u drive it friday come visit me at work 9-6 you too nick....got my carb..speed demon 850cfm............

02cobraguy

Established Member
lol.... we started our cars up and scott said he wanted footage of the cobra... of course we had to run on the highway right quick... I figured you'd be with the customer for a while sorry. We had our fun on the highway, right scott? How about that girl in the integra lmao! And then mine and hieu's race... :rockon:

95mustangGt

Established Member
Originally posted by 03 Cobra guy
We had our fun on the highway, right scott? How about that girl in the integra lmao! And then mine and hieu's race... :rockon:
:burn: that girl was annoyin as hell. i would have smoked her. I HATE HONDA'S AND ACURA'S. and i hate u nick thx for puting a mile on me and sean and a half a mile on heiu lol. your car is hot :beer: :rockon: :bowdown:

JaNiCe331

Established Member
yeah they are pretty gay........so heui got OWED that bad huh.....11 second car my ass.. see what talking shit does makes u look real bad..heui just got put on my shit list...todd i wanna see the 5.0 becasue thats what it is not 5.1 thats like a 309cubes and they dont make a motor like that

02cobraguy

Established Member
Originally posted by JaNiCe331
so heui got OWED that bad huh.....

all in good fun :)

and last night on the pike was great... A 93 cobra with heads/cam full exhaust was running around... A few people told me he thought he was hot shit so of course I had to go see what all the hype was about... haha... I think sean could elaborate more on that one ROFL! hmmm who else... OH YEAH!!! A certain white 99-00 GT w/ spray(don't know how much) was talking all kinds of shit to hieu so me and about 10 friends all go over to the ass ****er and almost get into a fight with them... I said, forget the guy in the gsx, run me, we both have mustangs.... I've got that black one over there... They said okay, 300 bucks... We never finalized the money part, but I think I proved my point... Lets just say about 10+ cars hehe... He rolls up to me and goes, " dude, I didn't know it was a ****ing 03 cobra..." "I would have just said no to begin with" HAHAHAHA :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
dude matt hieus car is def not slow and hieu never tals shit or brags about his car so chill out dude i drove that thing for like a week straight i beat a camaro which was really loud so i know it wasnt a v6 and i put a few cars on him on the top end and thats where camaros r really hard to pull is top end so dont runnin your mouth or ull end up lookin like the ass!

also hieu doesnt know how to drive his car he doesnt know his sweet spots or anything, like if u go from a roll with him like him and nick dide he doesnt drop it down enuff to get him into boost and he doesnt try to build boost he just goes so thats y he lost so bad he said he was in 4th gear next time ill tell him to let me race nick with his car nick will still win but it will be sumwhat closer than when he ran him lol

and for the run with the 93 cobra all ive got to say is 4 words " NO CHANCE IN HELL" it was nice looking and mean sounding tho lol but i dont think he knew what he was gettin himself into, and nick i swear u put more stuff into your car cuz HOLY SHIT BALLS it feels 50 times faster than it did last year now dont let this go to your head ok nick lol yes u own an 03 cobra and we all love it but dont forget about us (the little people) ok haha

oh yea scott i beat eric from like a 5mph roll from a light SHIBBY! he had tyler with him that was it and i had casey and jeff and i still pulled him hard like 2 cars almost, but his excuse was he "spun" to much LOL

Users who are viewing this thread