berlin turnpike

slo5.0

Established Member
hey nick.. thanks for showing me the tail lights of that car... its the first time ill see them lol i hate u haha :)

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
haha todd your lucky nick took a pic of his tail lights that close cuz when u 2 run it all ull see is tiny little blurry dots about 10 miles ahead of u LMAO jk buddy

95mustangGt

Established Member
hey todd u got about 2 weeks left u better hurry. cause your not gonna beat anyone pushin it around. hahahaha

slo5.0

Established Member
and all i have to say is
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

slo5.0

Established Member
well lets see id love to say nick but theres wacthin eyes around here ...its all a big secret now cuz i hate ppl buggin me so i am just shuting up and "motoring" along...hehehehehe im a evil bastrd but ill tell nick if he wants to know and maybe matt f-u sn 95 4 life tards and the only reason nick can know cuz hes a cobra owner o yea i bought a 4 cyl instad of my 8

95mustangGt

Established Member
dont hate the sn95's cause they run lol. and stop droolin over nick lmao. just get your car runnin damn it. its always me and sean rollin around. STOP HATING ON GT'S U GOT ONE

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
actually i roll around by myself alot lol and matt knows this cuz he hears me go by his work all the time MUAHAHA

02cobraguy

Established Member
Originally posted by slo5.0
9 days you stupid lil sn's muhaahahahahahahaha sit down and get owned

:lol: :lol: :lol:

todd, how do you know if they aren't doing anything to their cars while you are still building your car? ;-) :D Don't get too cocky now hehe

Users who are viewing this thread