behemoth intakes! for kenne bell and whipple. brand new!

rudycobra

Established Member
I've got one and like it . Not sure if it gained any over the factory kb one though .
3ugagyru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

venmizd

Established Member
D-mann... They sale 2 different ones for kb superchargers. One for oval throttle bodies and one for twin throttle bodies. Not sure about fuel rails. And a few years ago untapped to mph that sold them and the said they did make a difference. After a retune it made quite a bit more power at same boost level. They flow 1800cfm compared to 1000cfm stock kb. Just call the number I posted and talk to Patch. He will be able to help ya out a lot....

venmizd

Established Member
Alright guys, I just talked to Patch. He is talking to the owner now about making a run of these intakes. He looked on here and seen that there is a some intrest in people wanting these behemoth intakes. Please call him and tell him you are interested in buying one of these if the price is right. They probably won't make a run if only a few people are interested. 10 or so people calling would be great! His name is Patch and his number is 770-983-3929. Everyone that's even slightly interested call him and let him know! Thanks!

jcorlew24

Established Member
Just talked to Patch. He said the more people we get committed, the lower he can go on the price. If we have 10 people in on it the price will drop $200, and the number goes down with the more we have. He also said he has the triple fuel hats like Fore.

Last edited:

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Behemoth intakes

I talked to Patch today- nice guy. If we get a group by going we'll need 8-10 to make it worth their while. Make mine powdercoated semi-gloss black...

venmizd

Established Member
Just wonderin how many people may have called and said the were interested in these intakes? If you arethinking about buying one and hhaven't called please do! Just to talk to Patch and let him know there is intrest.... Thanks

venmizd

Established Member
I am thinking if we get enough people to call and say they are interested and which blower they have that Patch will get the ball rolling and get a run of them started. I think there has been enough reply here and close to 1000 people have looked at this thread. If you are interested give him a call tomorrow. I am ready to buy as soon as he says it's a go! I want this on for my next tune and hopefully, with a few other mods, I'll be in the well over 700rwhp cobra club....

Wicked Fairlane

Established Member
Well I guess now is as good a time as any to make an Entrance.

My name is Phillip Patch and I'm going to lay it out for everyone. First off, I can see there is an interest in the Behemoth inlet. We did make the ones for MPH and Injected Engineering. Nothing has changed except that ties have been broken with Injected and MPH shut the doors, the inlet is still the same. We haven't gotten a whole lot of requests for them because nobody knew we were the ones making them for other businesses.

Anyway, Mike called and the conversation bloomed into something that other people would like to have knowledge that the Behemoth inlet is still available. So, here we are. Our main business is the Poultry processing equipment business, motorsports stuff is a side project of ours. Point blank, this is something that I'm willing to do to help out folks of the Mod Mustang world. I'm not on commission, I'm not getting anything extra out of this. This is solely something for you folks out there.

Now here's the deal. These parts are all billet. They are 3 pieces that I weld together. It takes a lot of set-ups and machine time to make these inlets a reality. By no means are they cheap but the more we can run, the shorter the entire process is, hence the savings that I can try to pass on to the customer. $1300 is for the natural finish, $1600 for powdercoated finish. Here's what's going to have to happen to get the price down. 5-6 people will get $100 off. 11-12 and I should have a good reason to get the price down to $1100 natural / $1300 powdercoated. I've seen people in here saying that they would buy one and some asking "what's a commitment?". Let's face it, this is the internet, a small percentage of people say they'll do things that they have no intention of doing to begin with but I'm willing to take people's word for it. A REAL commitment is paying a portion towards the product. Do you have to make a "down payment"? Certainly not. I'm willing to take the "verbal" commitments in this thread as a "commitment". My only request is that your "commitment" be real and you have full intention. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, PM or even call me.

Thanks,
Phillip Patch

venmizd

Established Member
Thanks for coming in here and doing that Patch! Know everyone knows you are serious! You have your first full commitment here! I'm ready to pay for the whole thing!!! As you guys can see he is cutting us a great deal if we can get some people to commit! Lets get the ball rolling!! Mine is for a 2.8 kb with oval inlet... Thanks again!!!

03cobraracer

Established Member
damn ive been looking for one of those for years... I want one for my 2.2 KB but no funds for it right now. I saved the website though and will be calling when funds are available for this as I plan to keep this blower on the car.

Here is the one I always wanted..
100_1493_zps2198a33f.jpg

I also like this IRS rear cover, hopefully it works right the FTBR kit. how much is it?
Berry Motorsports

Users who are viewing this thread