behemoth intakes! for kenne bell and whipple. brand new!

fasterthanyou

Established Member
Well tried to call but it is 4:15 st. Louis time and wasnt sure who to leave a message with on the automated system. I'll try again tomorrow atound noon.

Eddie

Wicked Fairlane

Established Member
Any chance these could be made for the GT500/SCJ monoblade TB's?

What's the chances of more than one person buying it? I don't know how popular of an item that TB is for '03/04 Cobras...then again, we'll make anything as long as someone is willing to pay for it. :rolling:

So this will fit the Kenne Bell 2.8H with no issues on 03 Cobra? And use the Accufab TB? Or Can you use the Big ass TB that Kenne Bell sells for their Mammoth?

If the Big Ass TB that Kenne Bell sells for their Mammoth is the same bolt pattern as a Accufab wide oval or twin 75mm...then I suppose you could use it. I say "suppose" because I can't say for sure that it would and I'm not going to guarantee it to work because I don't know.

Well tried to call but it is 4:15 st. Louis time and wasnt sure who to leave a message with on the automated system. I'll try again tomorrow atound noon.

Eddie

I saw your call but I was the only one here at that time and I had already been on hold with FAST efi for 12 minutes so I wasn't getting off the line for nothing. If you call, don't call between 12-1pm EST. The whole building goes to lunch at the same time. Which isn't saying much...there's only like 12 people here.

fasterthanyou

Established Member
So who knows for sure what IAC you need to run this thing? I see GT, but it looks like ford has other ones that would work and some of the pics I see I don't see a big ole honkin nipple pointing straight out with a hose on it. But others I do.

Nice talking to you Patch. This is what I was talking about.
32ford.jpg

Last edited:

Wicked Fairlane

Established Member
Tomorrow after 1pm EST, I'm going to go ahead an take orders/payment and such. Some issues had come up and I'm not going racing...sooooooooo I'll be here...waiting to talk to you.

laruei

Established Member
Its all good someone I hope will.

They are just for pissing competitions anyways :)

The real argument stops when the light drops (or however that saying goes lol)

GM Nitemare

Established Member
Sorry man its on my original post but 660 hp and 670 tq. Been looking for a CFM rating on the 2.2 or at least how to figure it out and apparently thats another thing that is just way smarter then I! HA anyways thanks for all the input man! If anyone knows where I can find the CFM ratings or how to compute it please let me know! Thanks!

660/670 with a 2.2? That's awesome. I've got a stroked engine, fully ported heads, and Kooks LTH's and am only at 618/614 with my 2.3.

Users who are viewing this thread