behemoth intakes! for kenne bell and whipple. brand new!

venmizd

Established Member
I have looked for a very long time for one of these intakes. All that ever comes up are used ones and they usually sale very quickly! I know mph carried them a few years back and maybe one other company. After doing a lot of digging the past week I talked to the company that made the intakes for mph and the other company. Many of you may know this but i had no clue! This company is still making them and will powdercoat them for you if needed! The company name is berry motorsports just add .net to get to their website. Hope this helps a lot of fellow kenne bell owners that have been looking to upgrade!!! Nothing needs relocating and these flow 1800cfm like the mammoth for kenne bell. Ask for patch when calling and he will help you with what you need. The number to call is 770-983-3929..... Mine will be on it's way Tuesday!!! Pass this around to other forums if you want...

If anyone calls and talks to Patch be sure and mention mike on svt performance told ya about it... Thanks!!!

Last edited:

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
I would be in for a group buy if we're talking $1k or less. Nice piece. I would love to have one of these bad boys on my 2.6H.

venmizd

Established Member
Well if we can get a count of how many folks might like one I can talk to Patch on Tuesday and see what he would be willing to do. I think he would be more likely to come down in price if we can get quite a few folks to call him Tuesday and say they are thinking about buying one..

badazzebz06

Established Member
i may be in for a group buy however if u had the spec u could hae a metal shoppe fashion this exact thing or even do it urself if u r that good with sheet metal

03_Cobra_Built

Established Member
Would one of this bad boys work well (or work at all) with my 2.2KB? If so, i would definitely get one.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I believe all Kenne bell intakes fit between the different size blowers? If so, my 2.2 would sure look cool with one of these! Ha! Find out how much they'd want, maybe I can scrape some money together and buy one as well :)

venmizd

Established Member
I think it would fit all kenne bells with oval throttle bodies or dual 75mm throttle bodies and also whipples! Hopefully everyone looking at this post will go e them a call on Tuesday or sometime this week and he will drop the pricing to help us all out!

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Modularfords.com, modularmustangs.com and those are just the start of some good sites that can benefit from this info!

D-MANN

Established Member
I have looked for a very long time for one of these intakes. All that ever comes up are used ones and they usually sale very quickly! I know mph carried them a few years back and maybe one other company. After doing a lot of digging the past week I talked to the company that made the intakes for mph and the other company. Many of you may know this but i had no clue! This company is still making them and will powdercoat them for you if needed! The company name is berry motorsports just add .net to get to their website. Hope this helps a lot of fellow kenne bell owners that have been looking to upgrade!!! Nothing needs relocating and these flow 1800cfm like the mammoth for kenne bell. Ask for patch when calling and he will help you with what you need. The number to call is 770-983-3929..... Mine will be on it's way Tuesday!!! Pass this around to other forums if you want...

If anyone calls and talks to Patch be sure and mention mike on svt performance told ya about it... Thanks!!!

what TB did you go with and do these intakes clear aftermarket fuel rails?I thought these behemoth intakes only show gains in boost above 23psi,do you have any more info on that?Also do you have a part number?thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread