behemoth intakes! for kenne bell and whipple. brand new!

laruei

Established Member
Well I think thats partly how he gained an easy 50hp over you. You can run a ton of timing with just e85 and the highest race gas is even higher then that... just a thought.

I mean I ran 650 on e85 but the TQ he's making is nuts!

martinberdine

Docs03
Established Member
Numbers yet

Anyone get numbers yet with this Plenum from Berry Motorsports yet??? I really want to order one for my 03 just want to make sure its worth the money first.

Wicked Fairlane

Established Member
Anyone get numbers yet with this Plenum from Berry Motorsports yet??? I really want to order one for my 03 just want to make sure its worth the money first.

From what others have seen, roughly 40-60whp. Don't know if they went from completely stock to adding one of these with upgraded fuel, cams, etc.

UPDATE TIME*

We've revised the Behemoth inlets because of the run time, tool expense and material cost increasing. It's now a hybrid billet/sheetmetal combo. Being that the sheetmetal is waterjetted and formed, it's a very well done piece. I've also had a couple of people from the last batch that was ran, call and say their CAI wouldn't fit. It's because the CAI was not for our inlet position. So I'm honestly thinking about selling OUR Inlet and OUR 5" CAI in one package to eliminate any hiccups of any nature. Package would be $1450 shipped. Does NOT include Throttle body, MAF or air filter. You wouldn't believe how many people asked if it came with a MAF or Throttle body.

To make this package at the above mentioned price. Minimum 5 units and all will have to be prepaid with approx. a 3 week lead time.

New inlets look like this

0905131255a_zps613efe79.jpg
"]
0905131255a_zps613efe79.jpg
[/URL]

0905131255_zps12629034.jpg
"]
0905131255_zps12629034.jpg
[/URL]

what9612

Established Member
just want go give a thanks to patch from berry motorsports. he hooked me up with some kenne bell spacers :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread