Before/After E85 Numbers

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
E85 is flat out filthy.... I am sure we will all continue to read more and more stories like this as people make the switch....

Anyway, car is a 2012 Roush with a Roush TVS, 69mm pulley, JLT CAI, Cobrajet TB, Kooks LT Headers and Catted H, Roush CB, ID1000s and BAP. Stock Bottom end still.....

First run is the final tune on 91, with 17 degrees timing. 2nd run is with E85 being the only change, still 17 degrees timing. 3rd run is E85 with 22 degrees timing. Actually could have stood on it more yet, but the clutch was acting funny and the cats were overheating....lol

e85.jpg

Last edited:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
No shit brother, but at sea level, you're probably going to need more than just a BAP. It'll be close if you don't up the boost any though.....:rockon:

yea i think when i get back from bahrain, 69mm pulley, full fuel system upgrade and Shauns tuning. Car will just be insane!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Here is an interesting comparo... These are uncorrected. The 5xx hp one was the way the car was last time to the track when it ran 11.59 @ 124. Wonder what it will run now?

e853.jpg

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Been seeing these results for years.

Congrats and welcome to the club! :beer:

Also be sure and stop by The Distillery for E85 related topics.

Users who are viewing this thread